Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Is The Cost Of Sinking A Borehole? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Cost Of Sinking A Borehole? (544 Views)

Cost Of Sinking A Septic Tank And Soakaway In Ibadan / Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State / The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Sinking A Borehole? by Rikze: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
I am seriously considering sinking a borehole in my compound in my hometown, but at the moment, I have no idea whatsoever it will cost to have it done.

Please, anyone with a good (approximate cost) knowledge on the matter should please share with me. For the records, the location is South East, Nigeria.

Thanks in anticipation...

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm On 2.7acres Of Land For Sale For Cheaper Price 7billion / AFFORDABLE DRY LAND ALONG THE MAJOR ROAD LEADING TO LACAMPIANE TROPICANA RESORT / For Sale : Old 5 Bedroom Duplex In Agungi By Friends Colony Estate, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.