Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) (4247 Views)

How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Dangote Faults Kenya Over Corruption: Is Kenya More Corrupt Than Nigeria? / Have Any Smartphone Phone,andriod,ipad,galaxy,htc, Make $600 Monthly Testing App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by lagostokd: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
It is an open secret that Food and drink manufacturing companies pay Muslim halal certification fees to certify their products as halal.

Halal refers to any permissible food product that can be eaten by Muslims. Anything other than halal is haram and is publicly prohibited for Muslims

A study carried out in 2012 in Malaysia valued the worldwide halal food industry as between $600 billion to $2.1 trillion. Halal certifications are usually paid by food companies at set annual rates. Considering all the firms worldwide that pays such fees to imam halal certifiers, this amount to hundreds of millions of dollars. Some halal certifiers have become quite wealthy from the halal certification scheme. Halal certifiers have also been quite secretive about who receives donations, with some admitting only that the funds go to Islamic madrassa schools and mosques.

Some Muslims have opined that halal certification is nothing more than a money-making scam, with the most ridiculous aspect being halal certification for dog food. It is ironic that the same imams who declare dogs to be unclean animals also willingly charge pet food manufacturers to certify food for the unclean beasts to be halal.

In South Africa, Muslim authorities have pointed out, to the dismay of the halal certification industry, that the Koran forbids imams from charging money to certify food as halal. Yet, the practice continues with fees charged for halal stamps on food, in some cases, indirectly propping up various jihadist groups with large sums of ready cash.

Below are examples of products certified as halal
There are lots more… Check food products around you for halal sign... you might be contributing to Muslim corruption

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by weyab: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Chaiiiikeeeeeeeee chimooooooooo Ndi Don kill Ndi aaa
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by dlondonbadboy: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
So many things happening....and we don't even know.

4 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cooked up islamophobia story no facts n source
Mynd44 pls do the right thing against the hate inspired topic

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
But it's not only Halal that operates certification systems. What about Kosher certifications? What about Globalgap? What about Fairtrade?
I think it's all fair!

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
wow so those guys just getting richer while stamping foods

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by lagostokd: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
PapaBrowne:
But it's not only Halal that operates certification systems. What about Kosher certifications? What about Globalgap? What about Fairtrade?
I think it's all fair!

Are you really comparing Halal certification with Kosher, Globalgap or Fairtrade?

Can you point out any product certified by Kosher in your country Nigeria?

The intent of this post is not about halal certification but the fraud in it

8 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by BuariCopyPaste: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Crooks..... e don tey wey I hate Islam

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by EmeeNaka: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Using what you have to get what you don't have. Just pay the Halal fee. There is nothing we can do.
Islam and sharia has come to stay.
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by lagostokd: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
IbnSultaan:

Islamaphobia? That's the fear of islam I guess

What is the relationship between exposing the fraud in halal certification and islam?

Mind you, the Quran is against charging money for halal certification

There is nothing wrong for Muslims to demand for halal certified product but it is fraudulent for imams in charge of halal to continue collecting money from food companies and abattoir owners in the name of halal certificate.

NB: Collecting money for halal certificate is haram according to Quran

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
lagostokd:

Are you really comparing Halal certification with Kosher, Globalgap or Fairtrade?

I didn't see the fraud as you described. Muslims have a way they prefer thier meat prepared the same way Europeans have standards about how hygienic foods should be before they are allowed into Europe.

Heck, even Nigeria has Nafdac certification before you can sell food products here. For foreigners to register a single brand before it can be brought into Nigeria they would have to shell out $7500.

Nothing wrong with Halal. It's thier way of life and they've chosen that before you can sell them meat, it must have been killed in a way that is according to their beliefs.
I have seen Kelloggs with Nafdac number in U.K supermarket

4 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by Dedetwo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
So many things happening....and we don't even know.

You simply do not have a country.
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by Dedetwo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I think it's all fair!

All those things, including climate warming, are fraudulent means.
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by opalu: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by Dedetwo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
PapaBrowne:

I didn't see the fraud as you described. Muslims have a way they prefer thier meat prepared the same way Europeans have standards [/b]about how hygienic foods should be before they are allowed into Europe.

Heck, even Nigeria has [b]Nafdac certification
before you can sell food products here. For foreigners to register a single brand before it can be brought into Nigeria they would have to shell out $7500.

Nothing wrong with Halal. It's thier way of life and they've chosen that before you can sell them meat, it must have been killed in a way that is according to their beliefs.
I have seen Kelloggs with Nafdac number in U.K supermarket

These certification agencies have no religious intention as in the case of halal certification. Nigerians are readily inclined to compare oranges and apples.

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by lagostokd: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
koladebrainiac:
wow so those guys just getting richer while stamping foods
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by newbornmacho(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cursed death cult. Thunder fire the bastar.d.s

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
What about gaari?
It's also multi billion dollar .
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
lagostokd:

What is the population of Jews vis-a-vis Moslems in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by Ojiofor: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
I need the Halal stamp on alcoholic drinks too.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by BlowBack: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sharia has gone global with this halal scam that started in Britain

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
IbnSultaan:

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ojiofor:
I need the Halal stamp on alcoholic drinks too.

Refuse dump worshiper would give you

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by ColdHeatt: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
O P, may God judge you based on the validity or otherwise of this claim of yours; and your intention.

2 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by yasolan(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
No proof no back up no links, tell me another thing please
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by lagostokd: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
ColdHeatt:
O P, may God judge you based on the validity or otherwise of this claim of yours; and your intention.

You want God to judge OP; let God judge the imams collecting the fraudulent halal certification fee

3 Likes

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by lagostokd: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
yasolan:
No proof no back up no links, tell me another thing please

You might need some tutorials on English language to have a better comprehension. Then, read the post again
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by rusep: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Are companies complaining?
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by yasolan(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
lagostokd:

You might need some tutorials on English language to have a better comprehension. Then, read the post again
Seriously, u typed a study carried out in Malaysia and u want me to believe that, come on be gentlemanly and show me the study
Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by uckennety(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
I need to stop eating food with halal sign

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lagostokd, How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine and your family too. I wish you all good health, happiness and abundance of provisions to sustain life, make you live happily.

There is this quote in the Glorious Quran which commands as thus:

"O ye who believe! If a WICKED PERSON comes to you with any NEWS, ascertain the TRUTH, lest ye HARM people unwittingly, and there afterwards become full of repentence for what ye have done" Q 49 : 6.

lagostokd:

A study carried out in 2012 in Malaysia 

A study carried out by who in Malaysia?

lagostokd:

Some halal certifiers have .

Some halal cerifiers such as which certifiers?

lagostokd:

Some Muslims have opined 

Who are these Muslims?

lagostokd:

It is ironic that the same imams

"the same Imams" should mean that these "SAME IMAMS" have got identity. WHO ARE THESE IMAMS?

lagostokd:

In South Africa, Muslim authorities

Kindly name these Muslim authorities in South Africa?

Unless you can give the whole world answers to those questions above. Throwing light to your accussations so as to make it VALID, a conviction. Such answers the rest of the world can go and verify its TRUTHFULNESS. If not, it remains nothing but another HOAX. Like a few days ago the MENDACIOUS PROPAGANDA about a MAN IN PAKISTAN WHO WAS SENTENCED TO DEATH BY A JUDGE FOR FARTING IN A MOSQUE. What a blatant lie!!! And to what end?

Well, that quote from the Quran you just read teaches Muslims (even Non-Muslims) to always look outside the BOX. Verify NEWS before passing it around, likewise before passing judgement. Else a WICKED PERSON'S with malicious lies may play a hoax on them and the society at large tilting everyone into CHAOS, a mischief. PLEASE!!! Produce your evidence else it remains unsupported attributions........................ further examples of UNSUPPORTED ATTRIBUTIONS ARE: some people say, many scholars state, it is believed/regarded,many are of the opinion, most feel,experts declare, it is often reported, it is widely thought, research has shown,science says, scientists claim, it is often
said...

"What we are looking for is not people who agree with us but people who think well of us and know how to express it. WE CHERISH SUCH PEOPLE THOUGH THE DISAGREE WITH US" Eric Hoffer.

Well, my aim is to increase us in knowledge, with that verse of the Quran in an age too apt to slander, an era so animated by the art of manipulation, a world deluded and so divided.

"How many and deep are the divisions between human beings! Not only are there divisions  between races, nations, classes, and religions but also an almost total incomprehension between the sexes  divisions between the old and the young, the sick and the healthy. THERE WOULD BE NO SOCIETY IF LIVING TOGETHER DOES NOT DEPEND UPON  UNDERSTANDING ONE ANOTHER" Eric Hoffer.     

PLEASE PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE TO THE WORLD!!! "Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbour". There is and have always been DIVINE PUNNISHMENT by Him who commanded so. Dont be carried away by the likes you are getting..THE REALITY IS VERY MUCH AROUND THE CORNER, VERY NEAR. THE FRUITS OF OUR HANDS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Muslims Run A $600 Billion Corrupt System (pictures) by ISKANDER23RD(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
The CRIMINAL IMAMS keep smiling to the bank grin cheesy while their BRAINWASHED followers keep living in penury cry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Send Money Between African Countries In Form Of Gift Cards / Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 / Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.