Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste (4251 Views)

FREE Info & Adequate Technical Knowledge To Start Viable Poultry Biz In Small... / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / A Completely Free Info For All. How I Make Over N200,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Shakitibob0: 5:24pm On May 13, 2018
I see everyday how fellow Nigerians struggle to swim in the turbulent waters of the country's economy and I am convinced to help some FEW people survive it.

So, even if the majority care less or fail to act about the Information, It doesn't matter because the Info is only directed at some FEW people alone.

I know many Nigerians like a "get rich quick" kind of scheme..Maybe this falls within that circle, only your action and attitude at the business will tell...

I participated actively in this business before I zoomed off from the country. Though I didn't really do much of it and it is because my main business(Importation and E-commerce) needed me more BUT I can say that the future of the recycling venture is promising.

The Chain looks like this-------------

1. Get the Waste Carton
2. Get a Vehicle to move the Waste
3. Supply to the Company (A multinational company in Nigeria)

To be continued

NB----Please do not drop your e-mails or send me a PM... All information will be shared on this thread....No E-book lolsss

*****YOU CAN APPLY ANY KNOWLEDGE YOU GAIN HERE TO OTHER RECYCLABLE PRODUCTS E.G PLASTICS,CANS,PET,NEWSPAPER/NOTEBOOK,ETC*******
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by powerkey: 6:06pm On May 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by greatme2good(f): 6:28pm On May 13, 2018
following
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 13, 2018
Nice one.
Pls be detailed with the information. Don't give us half-baked information.

1 Like

Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by zoltan02(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2018
Following
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by kalu61(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2018
I can supply you
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Shakitibob0: 12:30am On May 14, 2018
kalu61:
I can supply you
You can supply the company directly... Not a middleman thing
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Shakitibob0: 12:30am On May 14, 2018
princeking2:
Nice one.
Pls be detailed with the information. Don't give us half-baked information.
Ok bro
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Shakitibob0: 11:18am On May 14, 2018
1. Getting the Waste Cartons

(a) THE MARKET PLACE/PROVISION STORES/COLD ROOM

Here, You discuss your needs with Store Owners. They keep wastes aside and you pack after payment...
Additionally, if for any reason you cannot visit the marketplace or the store then you need to employ the services of a person who would perform the task on your behalf...

(b) MANUFACTURING COMPANIES

If you need ''sharp sharp'' Cash or you thinking of hitting it big in this line, Then you need to place a lot of focus here... Many Cartons are wasted Before, During and After the final process of packaging a product…You may be at an advantage If you work with a factory thats got a lot of Carton wastes or you know someone who does. Back in the days, this was my ONLY source of waste and I was stuck with it

There are so many manufacturing companies around you…. Please do well to visit them and finish up the deal…Tell them you are interested in buying their waste carton and you will see how good their Interests are aroused

(c) ABOKI OR DUMPSITE

In this Method, You need to make a deposit with an Aboki. The Aboki fetches out Cartons from dumpsites…. When It is the right quantity for you, You visit to arrange for supply…. *****I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS****

But Sometimes , you may be fortunate to get a large stock of cartons on the dumpsite even when you haven’t deposited a dime with the Abokis…. You only need to negotiate price, hire vehicle then supply

2 Likes

Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Shakitibob0: 11:27am On May 14, 2018
Let me know if you are following
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by kalu61(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2018
Shakitibob0:
You can supply the company directly... Not a middleman thing
OK, keep me informed or link to the company
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by kalu61(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2018
Shakitibob0:
following
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by INFOBIZ3: 12:01pm On May 14, 2018
Shakitibob0:
following the
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by bboy07(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2018
Bros ride on this is a shit load of money as I benefitted alot from this when I was selling gala, I would store all my carton that I use in a week and sell to abokivand make my money.

There is alot of money in waste o and its all around us, we see it everyday.
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Shakitibob0: 1:41pm On May 14, 2018
bboy07:
Bros ride on this is a shit load of money as I benefitted alot from this when I was selling gala, I would store all my carton that I use in a week and sell to abokivand make my money.

There is alot of money in waste o and its all around us, we see it everyday.
At least, we have a testifier here already....Bro,Thanks for sharing your Testimony gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by segzysexy(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2018
Please who have idea of how much companies collect cartoon waste per tonne?
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by folak48: 5:35pm On May 14, 2018
Following
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Iamnobody: 6:18pm On May 14, 2018
Following
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by almeida3: 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
Following
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by akdonkes: 9:23pm On May 15, 2018
following
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by INFOBIZ3: 8:34pm On May 16, 2018
Shakitibob0:
I see everyday how fellow Nigerians struggle to swim in the turbulent waters of the country's economy and I am convinced to help some FEW people survive it.

So, even if the majority care less or fail to act about the Information, It doesn't matter because the Info is only directed at some FEW people alone.

I know many Nigerians like a "get rich quick" kind of scheme..Maybe this falls within that circle, only your action and attitude at the business will tell...

I participated actively in this business before I zoomed off from the country. Though I didn't really do much of it and it is because my main business(Importation and E-commerce) needed me more BUT I can say that the future of the recycling venture is promising.

The Chain looks like this-------------

1. Get the Waste Carton
2. Get a Vehicle to move the Waste
3. Supply to the Company (A multinational company in Nigeria)

To be continued

NB----Please do not drop your e-mails or send me a PM... All information will be shared on this thread....No E-book lolsss

*****YOU CAN APPLY ANY KNOWLEDGE YOU GAIN HERE TO OTHER RECYCLABLE PRODUCTS E.G PLASTICS,CANS,PET,NEWSPAPER/NOTEBOOK,ETC*******

no update
Re: Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste by Draei: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Really Making Money From Forex? / DIY Business In Nigeria / How To Create Wealth From Waste Recycling Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.