Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track (708 Views)

Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned / Davido's "IF" Finally Debuts On Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track by ClassicMcGee(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Davido’s “if” is a great song, a bombshell hit song which has been topping major African charts.

But many of you most definitely failed to noticed some little mistakes that occurred in the song, not that this mistakes are negative but they further made the song the perfect hit it is. Based on who Davido is, anyways.

1. The beat was long cooked before Davido got his lyrics complete, though it was perfectly cooked to Davido’s taste but you guys will not believe that the fans most favorite part “30 billion for the account” was not part of the written down lyrics but a brilliant cover up by Davido

2. “Girl you are beautifultu”
The “Beautifultu” in the line was just beautiful that was elongated to make rhymes with the succeeding lines and to better key with the beat. For if not, whatever”beautifultu” means, who knows?

3. Sipping”burukutu”
Well, guess that doesn’t make much sense as in “sipping burukutu” was he trying to say “he’s drunk with burukutu or something, if so it’s incomprehensible the way he put it. Anyways it was nice.

4. And ” For your love e tutu”.
“Tutu” is a word in Yoruba which means “cold”. Well anyone can tell y’all a cold love ain’t no love at all. A love gone cold. It should rather be hot. Ask Tiwa Savage “Ife wa gbona”

5. ” O baby carry sense o”
Carry sense or make sense? Well carry sense as a pidgin can actually being use as being sensible which is different from “Make sense” which can be use almost anyhow and still goes right.

6. “What is up to you?”
There’s no word like that in English Language. Examples of correct usages are “What are you up to” “What are you up for” and so on

Re: Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track by Rajosh(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track by ExpensiveG: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
OP all dis thing wey you list here no matter at all, as far as dey song make sense to me I no care about dat lyrics..

Dey only thing wey dey pain me before be say, as I been dey sing dis song I beg my brother make em video me, him no gree. if talk say him video me I for first dat small boy get dey reward cry

#Dancing IF by DAVIDO

1 Like

Re: Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track by softwerk(f): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
My brother you really have time ohhhh shocked

But why is NPOWER even delaying some people's destiny sef embarassed

And you really expect Brother Lalasticlala to move this trash to FP?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track by ClassicMcGee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
softwerk:
My brother you really have time ohhhh shocked
But why is NPOWER even delaying some people's destiny sef embarassed
And you really expect Brother Lalasticlala to move this trash to FP?!

No ill feeling boss
Re: Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track by ClassicMcGee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
ExpensiveG:
OP all dis thing wey you list here no matter at all, as far as dey song make sense to me I no care about dat lyrics..

Dey only thing wey dey pain me before be say, as I been dey sing dis song I beg my brother make em video me, him no gree. if talk say him video me I for first dat small boy get dey reward cry

#Dancing IF by DAVIDO

grin
ExpensiveG:

#Dancing IF by DAVIDO

Re: Six Uncovered Mistakes In Davido's "IF" Track by ClassicMcGee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Download 2baba – Amplifier / New Song Shatta Wale - Patoranking ( Letter To Patoranking) / Davido VS Wizkid:4 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.