Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Davido VS Wizkid:4 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido VS Wizkid:4 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido (711 Views)

Do You Think Wizkid Is Right For Saying This / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid / Download Mixtape: Dj Jayfresh - Best Of Burna Boy Vs Wizkid Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido VS Wizkid:4 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
1.Wizkid writes his songs

As we've observed,wizkid writes 99.9% of his songs with a little freestyle.Unlike davido who's had some song controversies in the past.

2.Wizkid has more hits.

Wizzy consistently dishes out hits to satisfy his fan base.Davido on the other hand is known mostly for his controversies and beefs with fellow artistes.OBO,we want songs not beefs.

3.Wizkid started from grass to grace

Wizkid began from humble beginnings.In his song jaiye jaiye,he sang about how he was hustling on the streets of surulere with one shirt and one pair of jeans just to record one song.Whereas davido just started out of his father's wealth.

4.Wizkid is a better record label boss

Wizkid broke up with EME and moved on to form Starboy Entertainment and he has kept it growing up to today.Davido started with HKN gang as a record label then folded it up to form DMW.

1 Like

Re: Davido VS Wizkid:4 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido by isaiah4life(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
even if you constructively draw out reasons while the other is far better than his fellow counterpart, it won't stop bringing money to their pocket. neither will you be compensated for doing justice to that. so I advice you leave the stage, grab a bowl of pop corn, join the audience and watch them live their life. am captain zee just stating my point.
Re: Davido VS Wizkid:4 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
isaiah4life:
even if you constructively draw out reasons while the other is far better than his fellow counterpart, it won't stop bringing money to their pocket. neither will you be compensated for doing justice to that. so I advice you leave the stage, grab a bowl of pop corn, join the audience and watch them live their life. am captain zee just stating my point.

Itz called an opinion for a reason,bro.I clearly stated my honest opinion with reasons to buttress point.

thanx 4 the comment anywayz
Re: Davido VS Wizkid:4 Reasons We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2017
WizKid is a creative god...
Davido is a noise making frog!

Opinion á count!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Honored With A Chieftaincy Title In Uganda / LATEST|| Dj Bolexzy Ft Davido X Destinyboy - Fia(refix). @iamdjbolexzy / New Release: Samsong – Jesus I Love You [Audio]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.