Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Venezuela Police Pilot That Strike Government Buildings Appear In Vigil - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Venezuela Police Pilot That Strike Government Buildings Appear In Vigil (452 Views)

5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics / Protesters Storms Venezuela National Assembly, Beat Politicians To Pulp(photos) / Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venezuela Police Pilot That Strike Government Buildings Appear In Vigil by Ojabe(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
According to BBC, the Venezuelan policeman who used a stolen helicopter to fire on government buildings has re-emerged at an opposition vigil.

His name is Oscar Pérez. It was Oscar Pérez's first public appearance since the attack.

But, he has been on the run since the incident, with the government accusing him of terrorism and of working for foreign powers.

Read Details: http://www.ojabeblog.com/2017/07/venezuela-police-pilot-that-strike.html

1 Share

Re: Venezuela Police Pilot That Strike Government Buildings Appear In Vigil by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2017
I like that guy. Oscar Perez is my man of the year.
Re: Venezuela Police Pilot That Strike Government Buildings Appear In Vigil by Danzakidakura(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2017
mansakhalifa:
I like that guy. Oscar Perez is my man of the year.
terrorism will never hide its in you peoples blood Muslim ,
Re: Venezuela Police Pilot That Strike Government Buildings Appear In Vigil by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2017
@Danzakidakura From your style of writing,I got to know that you are a man lacking in intelligence and education-probably a semi-literate or an outright illiterate islamophobe. That said,I am no Mohammedan. Don't be fooled by my moniker. If you are not versed in history then google this: Mansa Khalifa to see how or where I got my moniker from. Addled-brained h@lf-wit. Go to Venezuela and call Oscar Perez a terrorist and see how some guys are gonna get you roasted.

(1) (Reply)

Another World War Underway?...as Trump Vows To Face North Korea With Fire & Fury / Sad Revelations Of South African Villagers 'tired Of Eating Human Flesh' / Breaking: Europian Parliament Considers Catalonia Referendum-cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.