Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji (1665 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji by donmayorgroup(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
There is probably not a single person left in Nigeria who has never heard about Linda Ikeji or lindaikejiblog. She is a prolific (although sometimes controversial) Nigerian blogger who achieved success in a relatively short time.

But how can you reach her?

We will tell you how to contact Linda Ikeji, where you can find her, and who she is, just in case you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyBmpDieGE0

So who is Linda Ikeji and why would you want to contact her?

Linda Ikeji Linda Ifeoma Ikeji is a popular Nigerian blogger. She was born on September 19, 1980 in Nkwerre, Nigeria. In 2006, she began to blog, and in 2007 she created her blog on (now Blogger), which later received its custom domain name LindaIkejisBlog.com. Today, Linda Ikeji’s blog is considered to be one of the most viewed blogs and Nigeria. In 2014, her name was the most searched query on Google Nigeria. Thanks to her blog, she got a spot on the list of 20 most prominent African women, issued by Forbes.

Her blog also helped Linda build a career and a hefty fortune. However, she does not spend all of her blogging money on herself. Linda Ikeji has created a charity project called ‘I’d Rather Be Self-Made’ through which she helps young girls fund their innovative business ideas.

You might have various reasons for contacting Linda. You might want to share your opinion on her articles, or commend her for her charity work, or even just ask what she’s doing at that moment. We are here to give you the means for contacting her. Just remember: be respectful and do not harass her or people around her. You might disagree with what she has to say, but do not express your disagreement in an aggressive manner. If you are cool with that, continue reading.

Places where you can find Linda Ikeji

If you need to contact Linda, you are in luck, as there are so many options to choose from! She is very active on all of her social media, so it shouldn’t be that hard to reach her. The easiest way to contact her would probably be through the comment section on lindaikeji blog.

If you want to express your opinion about a particular post, just click under it and leave your comment. Be aware that it will most likely not appear right away, as Linda or someone from her team has to check it first. After several controversies, Linda Ikeji has become more careful with what she and other people post on her blog.

CONTINUE READING HERE>>>

Read more at: http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/07/here-are-three-ways-to-contact-linda.html
Copyright © Michael Doo's Blog

MYND44

Re: Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji by okawanyi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Abi na she suppose contact me, its me that want to do her great favour by taking her off the (spinster) market
Re: Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji by Baddest69(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
When I saw 'how to contact' I thought its how to contact HIV

Am not interested
Re: Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji by Jostico: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Baddest69:

Am not interested

It's unfair o. why the hate?
Re: Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Baddest69:

Am not interested
grin
Re: Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji by Baddest69(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jostico:

It's unfair o. why the hate?
that I don't want to contact her, is that one A HATE??

Better lemme alone
Re: Here Are The Three Ways To Contact Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op

(1) (Reply)

This Before And After Photo Of Socialite Vera Sidika Will Leave You In Shock / Photos: Omotola And Her Husband Get All Loved Up And Smoochy Inside Their Swimmi / Cardi B Gives Her Fiancé Offset A Brand New Rolls Royce Wraith Worth N144M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.