Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) (35940 Views)

3 Men Who Gang-Rape Ladies With Toy Gun While Recording The Act In Ogun Arrested / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Luvties:

The most senseless comment I ever read on nairaland. shit!
Bro I know what I'm talking about.i live in abia state and I know what the police are doing here.i didn't make a baseless comment rather a comment based on fact.for example,A group of policemen on patrol saw some group of boys discussing maybe football ish at night,say 9pm.The immediate reaction of these policemen would be to arrest these boys,take them to the station,give them cutlass or riffles, take pictures of them and brand them cultist going to initiate innocent people.All these is for their parents to pay huge amount of money as bail.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2017
emi14:

You're a fat liar. Because Yorubas from ogun have painted you black
Actually I'm igbo.for saying based on how police act here in abia state
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Babscashi1:
the perfect ritualistic in the world are Igbo Bleep
If the number of discovered cases are this rampant in the South West, one wonders at the depth of Ritual killings going on there..yet according to you Igbos are the perfect Ritualists..without any PROOF..
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Obamaofusa: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2017
tamonokare:
Na dem! Yet na dem preach pass! This is what they do to become richer than Paris Club and IMF. Skulls every where! Our tithes go purge dem.

Mumu..why Igbos wey start rituals and export it to the South West no become the richest in the world.
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Obamaofusa: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2017
donbenie:
If the number of discovered cases are this rampant in the South West, one wonders at the depth of Ritual killings going on there..yet according to you Igbos are the perfect Ritualists..without any PROOF..
Go and read about otokoto.A lot of Igbos live in the SW.They collude wth some gullible Yorubas to do this because they....IGBOS... are the experts.Okija list long pass river Nile.Too many ritualists let loose on the SW.
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Obamaofusa:
Go and read about otokoto.A lot of Igbos live in the SW.They collude wth some gullible Yorubas to do this because they....IGBOS... are the experts
Lol,I wonder why you're all quick to point out the Otokoto incident,newsflash..Otokoto happened TWENTY YEARS AGO..one incident TWENTY YEARS AGO,less than we had just yesterday from your Enclave..and I don't remember seeing Igbo names in any of the NUMEROUS Ritualist reports from the S W.. #TRYHARDER

1 Like

Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2017
This should be the ones responsible for this Baddoo issue. Too bad for what people do in order to get money.
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by monex(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin todays afonja dey carry league oo human spare parts sales and distribution limited

you wree the same person showing disdain for the tribalism on nairaland.

today you are here shouting Afonja

Yoruba and Igbos are the major source of tribalism in Nigeria to be honest

1 Like

Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Obamaofusa: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
donbenie:
Lol,I wonder why you're all quick to point out the Otokoto incident,newsflash..Otokoto happened TWENTY YEARS AGO..one incident TWENTY YEARS AGO,less than we had just yesterday from your Enclave..and I don't remember seeing Igbo names in any of the NUMEROUS Ritualist reports from the S W.. #TRYHARDER

They have stepped up to using baby factories to do their rituals...they eat the remaining.Wicked souls
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by Shaballantin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
swiz123:
Knowing our Nigerian police for whom they are,they can arrest group of innocent people,take them to the police station and force strange items ranging from guns,knifes,and yes skulls on them,just to extort huge amount of money from them
which planet are u frm? Everyone is innocent so who commits all the crimes in 9ja?may SARS fall on you!
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Obamaofusa:

They have stepped up to using baby factories to do their rituals...they eat the remaining.Wicked souls
Proofs?.. until We start getting reports with the rapidity of SW skull Mining businesses,you're just BLABBERING and not worth an intelligent response..so they collude with your Skull Mining brothers and ONLY your stupid people gets caught while they murder babies and ONLY Skull Mining retards like you are in the know..
Okija by the way is a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD incident which had NOTHING to do with Ritual Killings..#TRYHARDER

1 Like

Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by oluwadiyar: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
i don tired for this c ountry ooooo���☺☺�☺��☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺��☺��. .travel out tinx on my mind
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by lastmaster(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Obamaofusa:
Go and read about otokoto.A lot of Igbos live in the SW.They collude wth some gullible Yorubas to do this because they....IGBOS... are the experts.Okija list long pass river Nile.Too many ritualists let loose on the SW.
what about soka forest. you see why it's important to have enough oxygen at birth
Re: 3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) by FX2BROWN: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
It's a common sight in Ogun State. They believe so much on charms /juju.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crippled Man Molested By Soldiers In Onitsha Rewarded By KOKUN Foundation (Pics) / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student / Three Men Found Dead In Ibadan, Organs Reportedly Harvested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.