Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe (858 Views)

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Proof That Funke Akindele's Babies (twins) Died At Birth As Reported By NG / Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe by okanume(m): 12:36am On Jul 15, 2017
it have being argued that the igbos are from the jewish tribe.......this is because of the similarities in their culture,dressing,religion,and language. this picture is a proof of such myth........read and thank me lera
team grandee
proudly igbo
imana jesus na asu igbo

Re: Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe by Babysnow1: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Really grin
That's good
Me I come from the tribe of Jesse
The father of david tongue

Nice thread op
Re: Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe by holocron: 1:03am On Jul 15, 2017
My people perish for lack of wisdom. If true, then it must be the reverse. The jews came from ibo, because all races of man came from Africa not the reverse.
Re: Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe by Amoxman(m): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Wow
Re: Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe by potent5(m): 2:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Observing. In the kneseth.
Re: Proof That Igbos Are From The Jewish Tribe by MasterKim: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Is this a passport to heaven or what's so special being Jewish

(1) (Reply)

Revealed:tonto Dikeh In Love With Hushpuppi / I Hate It When I Fart And Snor - Toke Makinwa / ‘Some Nollywood Actors Are Homosexuals While Nigerian Actresses.’ – Jude Orhorha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.