Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum (644 Views)

Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by Alexas58: 5:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Alexas58:
Kinds of people in this thread

1, scammers and fix matches seller with source abi sauce:

these group of people all they do is to throw the punters into more anguish with providing correct scores to games that they don't even play and scam victims of their hard earned money,well the gullible ones are their prey

2. e- beggars, my account na zero balance abeg fund me:
These group of people have no chill at all,they go to a betting forum or hall with the aim of getting money to bet,they are not looking for money to feed themselves oo,but money to bet,they can beg from January to December everyday,they are the village Headmasters

3 chai!!one game spoil my ticket people
These are the king of lamenters,I guess they were part of the people in Lamentations.. they won't share their tickets,but when one cut,they will start blowing whistle an making noise about how one game cut their tickets like siren

4 caster of games:
these are the group of people who frustrate the punters and tell them how they could have used their money to do better thing rather that using it to bet e.g of one of them princeofpeace22

5 Fund me for airtime/recharge card:
these group of people just want to disturb the forum,or hall,they would b looking for who to fund their account for them with recharge cards,they have no problem funding with davicinda ,but a lot of scammers are there too,who would collect your money and won't fund you

6) 2 odds fanatic:
these group of people all they can boast of is their uncastable 2 odds that they don't even play,but they expect you to sell your house and double it,when they don't even play the games they give, and when you don't play it they start lamenting and cursing, when you eventually play and it falls they start looking for way to milk you!!....Omotowo knows what am talking about

7 rollover fanatic.
These people do rollover for a long period of time,some cast on the way,while some play
some their first games sends them to sambisa village in the deepest part of alabis Den
8 let's collabo and wound alabi
These people make me laugh....they think they are p square Nd donjazzy that sang collabo
after collaborating to wound alabi,alabi ends up giving them fatality and brutality at the same time and smiling to the bank with their cash

9) why you no show us, this winningticket, I for play am ooo!

Chai!!..i cry for this group,they keep lamenting wen someone wins,and they didnt drop the booking code,dey b like,why u no drop am ..

10) booking gang, they no dey use eyes see bookingcode

these group of people they just come to collect booking codes and when it cuts,they will curse and make heat of you for wasting their money

11. those that believe once u post games here, e go cast. e-juju tins

12 I dey village ooo! they no dey ever comot for village ni? jan-dec na village, u be village head master

13)The imposters, female in male. transgendered punters
These group of people make me laugh,I wonder why they are scared of their identity as a male..example is beautyfunke and to make it worse,they can brag alot
14. tax collectors; the ones where no dey use eyes see wining ticket, even if u win 3000naira. expect mention with bet9ja id bros fund me

without the tax collectors the group won't b fun,how they drop I.d for you to fund them go surprise you!!..chiefheyywhy how many people u go fund Di's week
15)The retired/resign gang. :
after alabi wound them, they go swear I don quit betting for good. next week you go see games wer they go drop here
16) The haters / comedians . their chairman is hammer2010 and king of casting

17)bookies owners/ Agents:;
here the boss himselfakinalabi just they observe they collect money dey smile( kanayo o kanayo meme in mind)the most trending thread is this. enjoy and forget ur sorrow.]

At this junction I drop my pen..
seun ,lalasticlala ,ishilove ,mynd44
I have 5000000 odds for you

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by Alexas58: 5:03am On Jul 15, 2017
click like if you can attest to what am talking about

NwaAmaIkpe food don done for you oo.
HungerBad I dey hungry ooo,anything for your boy??
Re: Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by OMOTOWO(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Alexas58 post=58469653][/quote]why did u mention my name pls for God sake,don't mention my name .
Re: Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by OMOTOWO(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2017
So u opened a thread just because of me abi
Re: Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by Alexas58: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
OMOTOWO Aka 2 Odd:
So u opened a thread just because of me abi
guy keep quiet...nd enjoy the fun,if u can't find d humour,go and hug transformer
Re: Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by Alexas58: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by helpfulposts(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
This thread need to make front page just for the fun
Just look at the way JUVENTUS match ends 3:2
Re: Types Of People You Find In A Betting Hall Or Forum by Alexas58: 4:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Lalasticlala

Take this to the promised land please

(1) (Reply)

If U Have A Business ,u Need 2 Register D Business Name NOW! See D Reasons Why. / What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? / Pls Where Can I Find Avocado (pear) Plantation Or Where Can I Buy It In Bulk ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.