Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle (35375 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Amastermovic(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2017
I will be updating this thread as my official snake thread on nairaland...you get to see different species of snake's, fish's, monitor lizard, tortoise, Toad etc...

I might also upload video at times if am available during the cooking not hunting.. I hate during that... . Cc snakes crew, and animal support crew are also welcome we catch and bring it to you life and you take it to the nearest zoo or keep in your compound.. Yimu

Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Amastermovic(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Loading. Some of the snake's are different just looking alike.. Killed different date abii na months self..

3 Likes

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by NwaAmaikpe: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2017
shocked

Can your uncle catch a live python for me?
I want to use it for sacrifice.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Amastermovic(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It will definitely be trap or get stuck in our fishing net.. So you are on your own but why waste the precious meat for sacrifice

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by LionDeLeo: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2017
I hate snakes.

Only opens snake-related threads for alert on areas to be extremely careful.

The most dangerous animal on planet Earth, the major symbol of the Devil (Serpent).

Some human beings even keep these horrible animals as pets, just too wierd for my understanding.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2017
lemme buy land in case it gets to promise land
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Papiikush: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Op are you into livestock farming?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Ever8054: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2017
lala...

53 Likes

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Evablizin(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Chai see lala's favourite and big big snakes for that matter

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Amastermovic(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Op are you into livestock farming?

Not really.. But at times the fish will be much and we sell them likewise snake's people get to book for everything u see here.. And if you are determined you can make extra cool cash.. Peeps love something natural unlike the pond... We atimes turn a river to pond by traping down all the fishes in there and choose whatever we want to sell

2 Likes

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Papiikush: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Amastermovic:

Not really.. But at times the fish will be much and we sell them likewise snake's people get to book for everything u see here.. And if you are determined you can make extra cool cash.. Peeps love something natural unlike the pond... We atimes turn a river to pond by traping down all the fishes in there and choose whatever we want to sell
Woah, awesome. Where are you located?
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Amastermovic(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:

Woah, awesome. Where are you located?

Lagos.. Were we hunt 15mins ride from Lagos.. But me only go to receive fresh air don't hunt got phobia for river and fighting fish on canoe..

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by MediumStout(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Oblongata: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Omo see choppings

See as op just waste like 5 fp
Something way u go dey feed lala 1 pic per day

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by generaluthman: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
So?
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Peppersoup loading

2 Likes

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by cyberdurable(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
Peppersoup loading
Hello fyn chiq kedu
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by MadCow1: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalasticlala never disappoints
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by 0b10010011: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Your uncles is a threat to wildlife

Am definitely sure he doesn't even have a fishing permit.

17 Likes

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by emmymdk: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Fish and snake? Lol

He should be deployed to Mambila Taraba state ASAP. They are better use of his Skills there

2 Likes

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Olusharp(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by BuhariNaWah: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Food don done
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Narldon: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalasticlala be Like...

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Daeylar(f): 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
op you really prepared for FP today cheesy
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
cyberdurable:

Hello fyn chiq kedu
I'm good

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by muller101(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I knew it. So u be herbalist?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by wayne4loan: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
shocked Different Types Of Snakes +fishs In 1 Thread? ..This Is Overload 4 Lala grin

10 Likes

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
ToastedBread comman see your favorite meat o...lolz
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by cyberdurable(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
I'm good

Is that u on ur profile? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Python Burnt In College Of Education Zuba, Abuja (Photo) / Sunday Ajayi Is Dead! Anambra FRSC Boss Dies In Accident (Photo) / Lady Blames Enemies Over Snake Attack In Her Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.