Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! (22674 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her Son, Lordmaine 5th Birthday With Cute Photos / Oluwatenola Jermaine Womadi 'Lordmaine', Toyin Lawani’s Son's 4th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Possibly true the woman is saying the truth.

These days mysterious things that are happening can make anybody believe anything
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Moneytize: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Brown roof republic has reduced to child stealing?
Your Mumu don ripe
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by 0b10010011: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
I also need to come out and claim Davido! Am his biological father.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Caustics: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
LazyNairalander:

you conclude with confidence. Another afonja I guess.
God forbid. I can never be an afonja. Back to sender
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by ivolt: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
omaolowo:

But what could be wrong with these so-called "Celebrities", sef?
It is all make-believe...
Fake living......
Fake lives

I see envy and jealousy in your post.
Just know that putting other people down won't make
you rise.
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by LazyNairalander(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
ivolt:
I would have believed if she claimed the baby was sold to Toyin
because babies are now traded as commodities these days.

Whenever you read a "miracle" story of a 50 year old woman giving
birth to twins, just know that the babies were purchased.

you have never tasted Miracle nor God before.
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by LazyNairalander(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Caustics:
God forbid. I can never be an afonja. Back to sender

easy no one is sending anythin here. Calm down
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by elantraceey(f): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
It's quite absurd that a lady will just come out of no where laying claims to a baby but my question is, If he was stolen at birth how could she have recognized him or someone gave her the information?

With the fake life most of these celebrities live, I won't be surprised if this turns out to be true, there's no need for her to make any noise, Just get a DNA test done on the baby, its not expensive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by misspineapple(f): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Imagine dis nonsense?Na nw day break 4 her eyes?
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by ivolt: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
LazyNairalander:

you have never tasted Miracle nor God before.

What is the flavor ?
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by LazyNairalander(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
ivolt:

What is the flavor ?

that was the confirmation I needed.
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Ilajeboy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
pls even if it's once in a while ehhh abeg undecided
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by government77(f): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Who no like better thing
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by ivolt: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
LazyNairalander:

that was the confirmation I needed.

Next time, don't make a claim you can't defend.
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by kolexy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:

Oga, Toyin Lawani is not from Brown roof. She's from Edo State
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by double0seven(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
This Toyin Lawani is saying very stupid things that makes her look like a stupid woman.

A woman comes up and says your child which is about 4 or 5 years old now is hers.

Then you start saying, this woman must be mad, see as me as my baby fresh, check out my husband, people, can a woman like this give birth to this my kind of fine boy baby.

Very very daft.

If she's so damn sure that she gave birth to the baby by herself, even before anyone suggests it, she should have suggested a DNA test.

Something wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by fmstyles: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
There is absolutely nothing we would not hear in this Nigeria anymore
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by adetayo234: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:

The same way the Gully Erosion Republic of the Flaaaatheads have resorted to child raping.

https://www.nairaland.com/3923749/ive-always-been-raped-stepfather
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by DonaTee(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
double0seven:
This Toyin Lawani is saying very stupid things that makes her look like a stupid woman.

A woman comes up and says your child which is about 4 or 5 years old now is hers.

Then you start saying, this woman must be mad, see as me as my baby fresh, check out my husband, people, can a woman like this give birth to this my kind of fine boy baby.

Very very daft.

If she's so damn sure that she gave birth to the baby by herself, even before anyone suggests it, she should have suggested a DNA test.

Something wrong somewhere.

If I were toyin I ll do worse. Go on instagram n check d lady out. She's a certified lunatic.
U ll get to see d pix of her baby that died that she claims is tenor. The babies don't even look alike.
meanwhile she stays abroad.
She claims to hav birthed in Nigeria. Yet she can't mention d name of the facility n doctors that attended to her.

fyi its not only toyin lawani baby she's claiming. She's also claiming anoda womans baby girl. How did her 2 kids of different ages get stolen? Msew she needs better factory resetting

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
when you post your kid's pictures on social media, this is what you get. i bet that lady cant walk up to toyin in person and lay this accusation on her else she'll be seen as a kidnapper
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Boyooosa(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
DRAMA SEASON 1. GHEN GHEN!
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by blackface123: 6:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Hey na wah oo.How do u know its this particular child.I mean of all the male children in that UK and Naija.Well sha no smoke without fire ooo.Abeg make una go do d right thing na, DNA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? / Biography Of Mercy Johnson ,life History, Movies & Latest News / Black Girls Rock:meet The Hottest Black South African Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.