Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Davido Riding Bicycle During Mornin Exercise On The Street Of London (pics, Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Riding Bicycle During Mornin Exercise On The Street Of London (pics, Vid) (1032 Views)

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Riding Bicycle During Mornin Exercise On The Street Of London (pics, Vid) by Celebslifestyle: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Davido Shows off His Simple Lifestyle During Early Morning Exercise In London Riding Bicycle Around Compared To His Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pcGMej5iLI

Re: Davido Riding Bicycle During Mornin Exercise On The Street Of London (pics, Vid) by bigtt76(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Make e go face those boys looking for him na grin
Re: Davido Riding Bicycle During Mornin Exercise On The Street Of London (pics, Vid) by softwerk(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2017
I really don't know why I dislike this 'BOY' with so much passion for his continuous undiluted display of STUPIDITY sad

Mtcheeewww!
Re: Davido Riding Bicycle During Mornin Exercise On The Street Of London (pics, Vid) by Hotshawarma(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
softwerk:
I really don't know why I dislike this 'BOY' with so much passion for his continuous undiluted display of STUPIDITY sad

Mtcheeewww!
hypertension is real...Don't kill yourself because of davido that is not aware of your existence on earth...eventhough i am not a davido fan but how does him riding bicycle as a form of exercise now stupidity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid To Celebrate His Birthday As He Pose With Beats / Nollywood Actress Amara Maduka Posted This On Social Media. See Reactions / Check Out The "Light" Ensemble Singer, Falz Wore Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.