Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) (83111 Views)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Jude Okoye Rides Bicycle With His Kids And Paul Okoye's / Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Starboy boss, Wizkid and some of his friends pictured riding bicycle on the street of Lagos.

http://gistmore.com/wizkid-rides-bicycle-with-friends-on-the-street-of-lagos

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Ok isok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Amazingman(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2019
And so, should he ride it on water?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by nuban07(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2019
The pics brought the memory of his first video 'Holla at ur boy"

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by drips8(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2019
He's just having fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Whaoooooo. I love his new hair style.
#Holla at your boy
Read my signature.

This morning, I was going to read the bible to know what God wants me to say to my online families. I was hoping to hear bible verses or quotes, I heard the Holy Spirit say, Close it and then He said to me repeatedly ---
Take The Stage Lord And Have Your Way.
I'm Just A Vessel & Nothing More.
When You're Done, Please Take The Glory.
I'm Satisfied Just To See You Glorified.
That is someone's heart cry this morning. If you are that person, sing it over and over and over again to the Lord. Let that be your prayers all through today. Tell Him to have his way in your life.
I'm Satisfied, Just To See You Glorified.
Amen!
Good Morning FAM.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by happybee: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Just look at 'em hoes in the comment section shouting 'baby baby' upandan.
undecided

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by etrange: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2019
happybee:
undecided

Dude, they are fans and there's nothing wrong with it. Ladies are humans too. They have the right to drool over a guy just as guys go crazy over hot females in skimpy dresses. Stop this chauvinism

I'm sure you went blind to the first comment there that came from a fellow guy.

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2019
DAT guys comment is disappointing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2019
This is the feeling of you have made it in life and this is play time for you.

Early retirement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by F3dan: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2019
One and only STARBOY.

Brand new Apple iPad - 6th Generation - 128GB - WiFi + Cellular - Silver for sale. Check my signature for details.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by xapo(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2019
ride on STAR BOY
after achieving so much and retiring at an early age
it your perfect time to PLAY and FLEX that MONEY

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by madenigga(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2019
when you see me drive bye.

somebody gimme a reply cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by chiboyjohn: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Lekanberry(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Star boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Where is @royofdestiny obinna? Nigerians are not smiling o. Make dem no kidnap starboy collect all dt UBA money. Heard dt uba deal was over $1million. embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Imanyaronzakee(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5384028/upcoming-abu-zaria-artist-releases

Please help a fast rising artist out! Make a nigga see the light!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by czarina(f): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
madenigga:
when you see me drive bye.

somebody gimme a repky cheesy
Holla @ your boil

cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Raydos: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rubbish news these days

Thunder will fire anybody trying to move it to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Alwaysking: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Raydos:
Rubbish news these days

Thunder will fire anybody trying to move it to front page
It will be moved to the frontpage and thunder won't strike anyone.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by rex444(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
How much of news is this ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
WHO GOD HAD BLESS NO MAN CAN CAUSE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by SaintHilary(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
happybee:
undecided
Check well your girlfriend might b one of them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Man is an eternal being, housed in a body of clay.

Therefore, that which benefits man , are things of eternity.

Things that can regenerate his corrupt eternal soul....things that can feed his soul.

What feeds man's eternal soul then?

They are righteousness and holiness.

How do you get these?

It is by associating yourself with the Son of God.

Holiness is of God, through Jesus. After it comes righteousness.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Ask for his help to cleanse your soul from sin and make you holy.

Then, you Will conquer sin and feed your soul into eternal rest.

Clothes, shoes, fame, wealth, etc are temporal.

Seek for eternal things.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
STAR BOY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by WoeBetide666: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin say na they gave him his size

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by condralbedez: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
street of lekki

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! / Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.