Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,688 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud ! (2872 Views)

Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud ! by Jameskyrian(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Welcome to today’s comedy zone with some hilarious memes to make your weekend vivacious . Feel free to grab a popcorn…oh, i almost forgot we’re in the season of corn and pear….oya , do the needful biko.

continue reading on the link.....

Source : http://jkcyno.com/2017/07/15/crazily-funny-memes-to-make-you-laugh-out-loud-2/

Re: Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud ! by modestofynest(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Bia where are the memes no carry me play oh

2 Likes

Re: Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud ! by Samusu(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Hehehehehehe

Re: Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud ! by Jameskyrian(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
modestofynest:
Bia where are the memes no carry me play oh

Hahhaahahahaa....nwokem....jee nu visitie blog nwanne gi ......bikozienu.....the memes di ebe afu

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Get Through Lagos Traffic Jam / ... / See What Nepa Has Turned Our People Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.