Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Cassava Processing Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Processing Machine (34699 Views)

Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial / 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! / Ask Me What You Want To Know About Snail,grasscutter Fish And Processing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Processing Machine by foluade: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
Does anybody know any company in Nigeria where I can buy Cassava processing machine. I am mainly interested in making Gari. Thanks.
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by israelbiz(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2010
I can supply U this machine but let me know your location in order to consider the cost of delivery.thank U.
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by foluade: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2010
Hi Israelbiz,
The intended location is Ado-Ekiti.
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by israelbiz(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
I will get back to you with price and the cost of transporting from lagos if U also need generator and drier let me know
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by israelbiz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
I will get back to you with price and the cost of transporting from lagos if U also need generator and drier let me know
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Thethy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Gregterx: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
I need fufu powder, starch, flour and garri processing machine
can some body help tell me where and at how much can I get them.tank you
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by stagger: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
foluade: Does anybody know any company in Nigeria where I can buy Cassava processing machine. I am mainly interested in making Gari. Thanks.

Not rocket science.

1) FIIRO in Lagos
2) PRODA in Enugu
3) NASENI (either in Nasarawa or FCT, I am not sure).

The above three are government parastatals.

Private ones:

1) Capsfeed Ltd in Ibadan
2) Niji-Lukas Nig. Ltd

I have all the price lists but will not give that information. You contact the firms individually and do your homework.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Tolite22(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
For the benefit of people reading this thread, I shall outline the full range of equipment/processes involved in gari production.

1. Peelers: Peeling involves removing the outer brown layer of cassava tubers to expose the white/yellow flesh. Peeling can be done with knives (which takes more time and labour) or a mechanized peeling machine (which is more expensive of course). However, peeling machines reduce waste, saves time and labour, and does more work in a short time; it can peel up to 2,500kg of cassava in an hour while manual peeling can only process 20kg. The peeler is usually the most expensive machine of the whole range.

1. Grater: This machine grinds the peeled and washed cassava tubers into a pulp or mash and can often process up to 4 tons of raw cassava in one day.

2. Hydraulic Press: This machine comes with a 30-ton hydraulic jack and does an easy job of squeezing all the water out of the mashed cassava.

3. Sieving machine: This is the machine that separates the fibre/lumps from the grated, mashed and pressed cassava before frying.

4. Fryers: There are basically two types of fryers - mechanical and metal trays. While the mechanical fryer is much more expensive, it can process more gari in a shorter time than the metal trays which require more time and human labour. However, both still get the frying job done.

For those on a tight budget..
A small scale processing plant with the full range of machines can produce up to 1 ton of gari (about twenty 50kg bags) in a day. If you are on a tight budget, you could remove the mechanical fryer and peeling machine from your list since they are the two most expensive options. However, you will require more labour and may produce less gari in a day.

To get the pricing details for these machines and contact information for a local seller/fabricator of these machines (located in Ibadan), follow the links below:

Price details for gari processing equipment - http://www.smallstarter.com/browse-ideas/agribusiness-and-food/gari-and-cassava-production#comment-297

Contact information for local seller/fabricator - http://www.smallstarter.com/browse-ideas/agribusiness-and-food/gari-and-cassava-production#comment-374

I hope you this information helps somebody today.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Gregterx: 12:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Thank you, this might help. But do you know the price of a generator that can power these machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cassava Processing Machine by stagger: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Gregterx: Thank you, this might help. But do you know the price of a generator that can power these machine

You need a 25KVA gen.
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by GentleFrank(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2013
Cassava processing business is very nice but I enjoy my Bulk SMS business more !

1 Like

Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Tolite22(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gregterx: Thank you, this might help. But do you know the price of a generator that can power these machine

Hi Gregterx, you can find a good Chinese-made 15-25KVA diesel generator in the market for less than N500k to power the full range of equipment.
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Gregterx: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Monin Tolite n everybody
Pls if can you tell me d prices of fufu powder machine, starch, gari and flour machine. Pls if u kw d accurate price of them and the company or any supplier I can call.
Thank u.
Merry xmass in arcane e
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Tolite22(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gregterx: Monin Tolite n everybody
Pls if can you tell me d prices of fufu powder machine, starch, gari and flour machine. Pls if u kw d accurate price of them and the company or any supplier I can call.
Thank u.
Merry xmass in arcane e

Hi Gregtex,

I responded to your comment/question on smallstarter.com. You can read it here: http://www.smallstarter.com/browse-ideas/agribusiness-and-food/gari-and-cassava-production#comment-431

I hope it answers your question.

Cheers.
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Hndholder(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
COME TO IITA IBADAN
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by nadawang: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2014
1.Cassava garri fryer working video 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vohCGwsXoe4
2.Cassava garri fryer working video 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=051ULGjJafc

The material of the cassava garri fryer is stainless steel,it has the electric type and gas type,compare with the traditional frtyer,the advantage of this type fryer is :

1.The heat is even and will do not pollute the garri during frying;
2.It can save the labor during frying;
3.It can save the energy during frying,expecially the gas type;

1 Like

Re: Cassava Processing Machine by hebronconcept: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Make THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND (#300,000) before 31 DECEMBER,2014.Supplying AGRO COMMODITIES
Big businesses like Dangote, Nestle, Cadbury etc do not exist in isolation, they depend largely on other businesses for survival, business is a beautiful network, system or partnership that is built to work, your partnership in needed in the supply of Cashew nut, Palm Kernel Nut and Cassava tubers

Make three hundred thousand (#300,000) naira per transaction supplying
1 Cassava tubers, Cassava flour and Cassava chips to local industries
2 Palm kernel nut to local industries
3 Cashew nut to local industries and exporters
4 Maize ( yellow or white) to local industries

Supply Nigerian Palm Kernel Nut to local industries, just arrange your tonnage, get paid instantly after delivery and confirmation of quality. We will lead you to the buyers

Supply cashew nut and cassava as well as cassava varieties eg cassava flour, cassava chips etc to local industries, paid instantly after delivery and confirmation of quality, arrange your tonnage, we will give you the contact of the buyers

BONUSES
i) Income Opportunities in Cassava Processing- cassava flour processing, cassava chips processing for maximum profits and how to make #300,000 per transaction
ii) Income opportunities in Palm kernel nut processing-How to extract palm kernel cake, palm kernel oil etc for maximum profits
iii) How to get the direct link or contact of agro commodities importers with IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CREDIT as payment terms or means of payment
iv) Capital or funding option of #100,000 to #5,000,000 for those who do not have initial capital to start
v) How to make cool #300,000 profits in just one transaction in cassava processing business.
vi) How to make 50% returns on investment(ROI) in cashew nut supplies business within four months
vii) The Secret Of Making at least 100% returns on investment (ROI) From Cashew Nut Storage Business
viii) The secret Of Making at least OVER 200% returns on investment (ROI) From Palm Oil Storage Business
ix) How to get a land lease for just N5,000 or buy an ACRE for #250,000
x) A private university in NIGERIA that gives FULL SCHOLARSHIP to study AGRICULTURE, I mean TUITION FREE
xi) Cassava Farm establishment, cultivation and Management techniques for successful production, mixed Cropping Plans for cassava production powerful inside secrets that can transform your cassava farm into a powerful "money magnet as you can make extra money by planting other crops in your farm
Learn all these in our HOT AGRO COMMODITIES SUPPLY BUSINESS on

Seminar date: Saturday, 06/12/2014
Venue: Oshodi Apapa Expressway via Iyana Itire b/stop
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Five thousand naira (#,5000) only before the seminar
Seven thousand, five hundred naira only (#7,500) on seminar day
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title AGRO RICHES
Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call 08033702558
Explore unlimited riches in agro supply business to local industries and exporters

Visit agrosupplyriches..com for details or call 08033702558
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by hebronconcept: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Make THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND (#300,000) before 31 DECEMBER,2014.Supplying AGRO COMMODITIES .................COUNT DOWN 3DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big businesses like Dangote, Nestle, Cadbury etc do not exist in isolation, they depend largely on other businesses for survival, business is a beautiful network, system or partnership that is built to work, your partnership in needed in the supply of Cashew nut, Palm Kernel Nut and Cassava tubers

Make three hundred thousand (#300,000) naira per transaction supplying
1 Cassava tubers, Cassava flour and Cassava chips to local industries
2 Palm kernel nut to local industries
3 Cashew nut to local industries and exporters
4 Maize ( yellow or white) to local industries

Supply Nigerian Palm Kernel Nut to local industries, just arrange your tonnage, get paid instantly after delivery and confirmation of quality. We will lead you to the buyers

Supply cashew nut and cassava as well as cassava varieties eg cassava flour, cassava chips etc to local industries, paid instantly after delivery and confirmation of quality, arrange your tonnage, we will give you the contact of the buyers

BONUSES
i) Income Opportunities in Cassava Processing- cassava flour processing, cassava chips processing for maximum profits and how to make #300,000 per transaction
ii) Income opportunities in Palm kernel nut processing-How to extract palm kernel cake, palm kernel oil etc for maximum profits
iii) How to get the direct link or contact of agro commodities importers with IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CREDIT as payment terms or means of payment
iv) Capital or funding option of #100,000 to #5,000,000 for those who do not have initial capital to start
v) How to make cool #300,000 profits in just one transaction in cassava processing business.
vi) How to make 50% returns on investment(ROI) in cashew nut supplies business within four months
vii) The Secret Of Making at least 100% returns on investment (ROI) From Cashew Nut Storage Business
viii) The secret Of Making at least OVER 200% returns on investment (ROI) From Palm Oil Storage Business
ix) How to get a land lease for just N5,000 or buy an ACRE for #250,000
x) A private university in NIGERIA that gives FULL SCHOLARSHIP to study AGRICULTURE, I mean TUITION FREE
xi) Cassava Farm establishment, cultivation and Management techniques for successful production, mixed Cropping Plans for cassava production powerful inside secrets that can transform your cassava farm into a powerful "money magnet as you can make extra money by planting other crops in your farm
Learn all these in our HOT AGRO COMMODITIES SUPPLY BUSINESS on

Seminar date: Saturday, 06/12/2014
Venue: Oshodi Apapa Expressway via Iyana Itire b/stop
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Five thousand naira (#,5000) only before the seminar
Seven thousand, five hundred naira only (#7,500) on seminar day
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title AGRO RICHES
Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call 08033702558
Explore unlimited riches in agro supply business to local industries and exporters

Visit agrosupplyriches..com for details or call 08033702558
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by csm2capfields(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
please can you help me out with the cost of equipments for a 1ton, 2tons and 3tons per day starch processing plant
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by hebronconcept: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by bamboke(f): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Please can I know cost of these machines on a low budget?
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by bosaniger: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can the cassava grater also be used to grate coconut? Or does anyone know where I can get a motorized coconut grater in Nigeria.
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by docchuks(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by nadawang: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2015
We are a lead manufacture of the cassava processing machine in China,Our main machine is cassava flour/cassava starch/cassava garri/Cassava chips/Cassava harvester/cassava planter ect processing machines. Our website is www.cassavamachine.net.

If you are interested in any of the machines,pls feel free to contact by whatsapp(0086-13700841969),Skype(nada-wang),mail by nadabizoe@hotmail.com.

If you meet any questions about the cassava processing machine,pls also feel free to contact with us!
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Chartey(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
stagger:

Not rocket science.

1) FIIRO in Lagos
2) PRODA in Enugu
3) NASENI (either in Nasarawa or FCT, I am not sure).

The above three are government parastatals.

Private ones:

1) Capsfeed Ltd in Ibadan
2) Niji-Lukas Nig. Ltd

I have all the price lists but will not give that information. You contact the firms individually and do your homework.

Re: Cassava Processing Machine by hebronconcept: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2016
MAXIMIZING OPPORTUNITIES
It is a clear fact that we are in information age. Despite the fact that we are in information age yet information is powerful and expensive. The big difference between a successful entrepreneur and unsuccessful one is opportunity .
Opportunity is described as available information acted upon, they are ladders that take you to the next financial freedom or success.
When we all pray for GREATNESS, PROMOTIONS, BREAKTHROUGHS all we need to get to these points is OPPORTUNITY.
Reading this short report at such a time like this is an opportunity, some would have seen it but wont bother to read it, some wont seen it at all, am happy you are one of the few who are opportuned to see and also read it.
Success and greatness in life is a function of opportunity and preparation. Opportunity plus preparation equal to Success or Greatness.
But this is the IRONY of life, some people are prepared but don’t have opportunity to take them to the next level so they are still where they are, struggling and praying that one day E GO BETTER, however some people have opportunities at their door step, at their disposal but never maximized them because they are not prepared. They have lost opportunities in the years back which has made them to be where they are today, because they could not take such advantage.
You are where you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday and your tomorrow will be determined by the choices and decisions you make today.
Dear reader, opportunity seeking, preparation and acting on new business opportunities are ladders that takes one to the next financial freedom.
In this new year, wake up to new realities, opportunities and be prepared to take advantage at the appropriate time using contacts, networking, interaction to obtain useful information that will take you to the next level of financial freedom.

However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW
TAKE ACTION NOW
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by hebronconcept: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
Dear Reader

Do you know that the world's population has hit 7billion people?
Do you know that Nigeria's population is over 170million people
and that Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world?

Do you know that an estimated 8billion naira is spent on food and
food products in Nigeria daily, 56billion naira weekly and around
224billion a month?
Do you know that over 10million people live in Lagos? Do you know that in Lagos alone, Over #60million is spent on food daily?
Do you the number of industries in Nigeria that heavily depend on agro for their primary raw material?
Nigerians need food, those who can provide or supply it are in MONEY. Its a simple
mathematics.
Look around you and you will see proof. Poultry products, cooking oil,
rice etc are being imported from neighboring countries.
Do you know that we import maize, pineapple, watermelon? Just to mention a few.
The question is why food or agriculture business
1. Farming is a business.
Farming is a profitable business in Nigeria and all over the world, understanding the nitty gritty place you at a vantage position..
2. Farm produce will always be of high demand.
Some businesses or industry may be affected by the melt down, melt middle or whatever the experts call, but food or farm produce is different. Irrespective of the situation people must eat at least if you can eat three times a day, you will eat once.eg Most of us eat fish or meat every day, so cow price will surely keep on increasing. Catfish must continue selling, Titus and other fish in Nigeria must continue selling. Poultry birds, chicken, turkey, etc. will always have market demand. If you understand this fact, you`ll be encouraged to go into farming business
3. Nigerian population is increasing at alarming rate
Dear reader, do you know there is an opportunity in all the figures above, think
A lot of people will jump at the sight of money but very few will jump at an opportunity to make money. When you make most of the opportunities around, the result is SUCCESS.
Join a community of Those that want to transform their financial status through agriculture or farming
However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW, TAKE ACTION NOW
Sam
smartideas170@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by wonderiyke(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
nadawang:
1.Cassava garri fryer working video 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vohCGwsXoe4
2.Cassava garri fryer working video 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=051ULGjJafc

The material of the cassava garri fryer is stainless steel,it has the electric type and gas type,compare with the traditional frtyer,the advantage of this type fryer is :

1.The heat is even and will do not pollute the garri during frying;
2.It can save the labor during frying;
3.It can save the energy during frying,expecially the gas type;

Hi Nadawang! This concept is absolutely marvellous!!! How can one procure this machine?? What is the cost?? Thanks.
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by mkmyers45(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
A surprisingly informative thread
Re: Cassava Processing Machine by Joe4lv(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please,anyone with info on where to get coconut grater (motorized or non motorized) in Nigeria should share info here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hidden Profit In Storage Business / Economical Tree Crops Seedlings Available For Sale. / Starting Kuroiler Farm. Journey With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.