Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat (30960 Views)

Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef / Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Freebrowsing12(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Media personality Daddy Freeze has aired his two cents on the online spat between ace comedian,Seyi Law and controversial journalist,Kemi Olunloyo.He wrote

After immense pressure from many quarters to drop my two cents, I finally bow. Here is my take.
-
Although I respect aunty Kemi a lot and stood by her throughout her struggle, I totally disagree with her involving Sheyi's kid daughter.
That child had absolutely ZERO fault in this and doesn't deserve to be brought online and ridiculed. I believe, being the good woman that I know her to be, she will offer Sheyi Law and apology for involving his child.
-
If after that, they choose to continue with their online brawl, who am I to judge them or take sides? They are both adults that I know and respect and I won't interfere in their fracas, as long as no innocent children are involved! ~FRZ

[img]https://2.bp..com/-FAAhSW8vJLU/WWpjBfjOzvI/AAAAAAADupM/vTS8Z3qICQ0vQyomYlcT9e1OBr6WGH9qwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-seyi-law-and.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Came: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
I no say freezer go shook mouth inside this matter, and he don finally shook mouth.

21 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Freeze again?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by malificent(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wetin concern me?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
I know this one will talk

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by fastgyal(f): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
from his reply, it seems he's afraid of Aunty Kemi, cuz she's the only one that's a match for the kind of wild uncontrollable mouth he has.
and by the way, no one asked him to comment on the matter, the guy just wanna be relevant.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by edeXede: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
embarassed

Jobless working class..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by kingrt2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
He should go freeze

Anyway observe my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by emmanwandud(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lubish post from a lubish fellow
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by dolphinife: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Honestly, why should that innocent child be involved in a two-fighting brawl?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by mikeycharles(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Hades2016(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Those matter tire me oooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Ellegacy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Well he should have minded his own business, but truth be told, he said some pretty nice words!

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Babtunz: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
See how am Sorri for u guys

Prrr Prrra Prrr
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by directorXixXICK(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Is it just me? Or who else noticed this might actually b d first time freeze is making sense with his 2cent

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by orijintv(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Presenter: What are your hobbies freeze?

Freeze : Amebo is my hobby !

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by tayo200(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
daddy freeze ko, daddy melt ni
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by ibkgab001: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jail loading should be her status now
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Histrings08(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Keep reacting
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Evablizin(f): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Make sense sha,your 2cent talk must reach the promised land

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by gseun53(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
na them sabi
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
abeg any other better new?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by oviejnr(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Daddy Thermocool will never mind his business, he must react. Ahan sad

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by zicoraads: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Same thing I said on the other thread. And someone quoted me to say he insulted someone's mother. How does that even make sense? Involving a kid in their spat was just wrong. She is innocent. She knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
U gained admission u post it on Facebook,
Going for lectures u post it on Facebook
Writing test/Exam u still post it on Facebook ... Result is out,u now want to keep it to yourself ,sister u beta post it ooo..cos I cannot greee..if u don't av data use free Facebook we want to see ur Result
���

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by oshe11: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
For those of U acting like a Fuvkboy n digging soneone's future wife.......

JUST KNOW THAT ANOTHER FUVKBOY IS ALSO DIGGING UR FUTURE WIFE AND WHEN HE IS DONE UR PREEK AND HER PUNNY NO GO GET ANY FRICTION DURING SEX grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by jaylister(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo's Online Spat by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
All of you saying that Kemi shouldn't have involved the baby, well that's your opinion.

Did you guys ever spare a thought for Kemi and how she must have felt when Seyi kept 'kicking' her while she was already down? Imagine the pains of been gloated at while at your worst.

In war, you pick your best weapon and employ your best strategy, while your opponent does same. There are no rules. The idea is to hit them where it hurts, decimate them, if possible eliminate them. This is what Kemi has done.

All is fair in love and war

Unfortunately, Seyi's daughter is what we call 'Collateral Damage'.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You / Rita Dominic Hosts Don Jazzy, Uti, Waje, Others For Christmas. / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.