Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Investors & Builders Buy A Block Industry Which Is For Sale In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors & Builders Buy A Block Industry Which Is For Sale In Abuja (2742 Views)

Investing In Block Industry / Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry / How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors & Builders Buy A Block Industry Which Is For Sale In Abuja by jking001(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
OWN A PART TIME BUSINESS WITH 900000K AND GET A MINIMUM RETURN ON INVESTMET OF 180.000 because with 250k my super mixture of stone dust loca dust and bwari sharp sand can compete with any strong block any day or time i can give you about 4300 blocks after block loss and the current price of a 9inches block is 150 and 6inches 130 when you do your + AND - the 9inches block when sold can give you 645,000 and 6inches would give you 559,000.you can use your own idea all what is written in this proposal are not madatory we are only suggesting .

Our client consult for block industry and we currently have a block industry for sale in the Gwarinpa axis close to galadima in abuja you can buy this business and start selling because of the on going building construction by saraha estate developers at new kafe gwarinpa and the F.H.A or select from one of these new sites springing up in abuja the biz is lucrative invest 650k on machinery and just 250k for material needed to produce 4300k concrete block and start selling you only need to employ one person in this biz with a monthly salary of 9k.

need more insight? email otijaja08@hotmail.com,or call 07035652891 or 07051505232
Re: Investors & Builders Buy A Block Industry Which Is For Sale In Abuja by arsenally: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
jking001:

OWN A PART TIME BUSINESS WITH 900000K AND GET A MINIMUM RETURN ON INVESTMET OF 180.000 because with 250k my super mixture of stone dust loca dust and bwari sharp sand can compete with any strong block any day or time i can give you about 4300 blocks after block loss and the current price of a 9inches block is 150 and 6inches 130 when you do your + AND - the 9inches block when sold can give you 645,000 and 6inches would give you 559,000.you can use your own idea all what is written in this proposal are not madatory we are only suggesting .

Our client consult for block industry and we currently have a block industry for sale in the Gwarinpa axis close to galadima in abuja you can buy this business and start selling because of the on going building construction by saraha estate developers at new kafe gwarinpa and the F.H.A or select from one of these new sites springing up in abuja the biz is lucrative [b]invest 650k on machinery and just 250k for material [/b]needed to produce 4300k concrete block and start selling you only need to employ one person in this biz with a monthly salary of 9k.

need more insight? email otijaja08@hotmail.com,or call 07035652891 or 07051505232

@jking001

Thanks for you post.

Please clarify a few things to help get things rolling.

1. Is this an outright sale or asking for an investment in the business? Why the "invest 650k on machinery and just 250k for material"?

2. If it is a sale, what exactly are you selling? Your stone dust? Your bwari sharp sand?

3. How does one meet the owners of the land where the factory is situated?

4. Who is the client you referred to and what part does he/she have to play in this transaction?

Expecting your response.

Arsenally
Re: Investors & Builders Buy A Block Industry Which Is For Sale In Abuja by jking001(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2010
Thank for your reply

The business is for sale because we have seen a better investment we which to do and due to the large running cost we have decided to sell.so therefore its an outright sale,the 650k is for procurement of machinery or the business from us and the 250k is for an a sample test of the running cost for the buyer why i did this was because i felt i needed to give some insight to those who do not know anything about the business so it's optional.

Am selling an existing business

The land is owned by the federal governmet most or all block industry in Abuja is located along the road side and no body task them because they are contributing to the development of Abuja as the fastest man made growing city in the world,so therefore no one owns the land.

The client is part of our company that's MC COY MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT LIMITED registered in Abuja josh block industry is just a part of our company so that's why i refer ed the parent company as our client .

I am in charge of the sale of the block industry as a principal partner in MC COY MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT LIMITED and a sole administrator to the block industry so i play the seller in this transaction you can reach me on my glo number on the post.

Thanks for your understanding and i hope to here from you soon.

Best Regards
Jaja
for MC COY MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT LIMITED
Re: Investors & Builders Buy A Block Industry Which Is For Sale In Abuja by arsenally: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2010
jking001:

Thank for your reply

The business is for sale because we have seen a better investment we which to do and due to the large running cost we have decided to sell.so therefore its an outright sale,the 650k is for procurement of machinery or the business from us and the 250k is for an a sample test of the running cost for the buyer why i did this was because i felt i needed to give some insight to those who do not know anything about the business so it's optional.

Am selling an existing business

The land is owned by the federal governmet [/b]most or all block industry in Abuja is located along the road side and no body task them because they are contributing to the development of Abuja as the fastest man made growing city in the world,so [b]therefore no one owns the land.

The client is part of our company that's MC COY MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT LIMITED registered in Abuja josh block industry is just a part of our company so that's why i refer ed the parent company as our client .

I am in charge of the sale of the block industry as a principal partner in MC COY MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT LIMITED and a sole administrator to the block industry so i play the seller in this transaction you can reach me on my glo number on the post.

Thanks for your understanding and i hope to here from you soon.

Best Regards
Jaja
for MC COY MULTILATERAL INVESTMENT LIMITED

@jking001

Your advert gets more suspicious by the minute.

Because you are "contributing to the development of Abuja" is not the reason why "no one owns the land".

You said your reason for selling is "due to the large running cost". As scary as that sounds, I'll still suggest that you are not telling us the whole truth.

My guess is that the Federal Government (the owners of the land) is about to hound you out of that place and you are just looking for a sucker to fleece.

A friend highly recommended this site to me for valuable business leads; frankly I'm disappointed to meet this sort of bullcrap first thing in the day.

Can the moderator kindly suggest useful threads where I can get honest sellers of their businesses?

Arsenally
Re: Investors & Builders Buy A Block Industry Which Is For Sale In Abuja by jking001(m): 1:35am On Feb 07, 2010
Well you have your own opinion and i can't blame you for that,but i have done the business and i have a better one to do like i mentioned initially if you are familiar with Abuja you would know how the block industry is been run,the biggest block industries and big names in the business like finze block or dunu i can authoritatively tell you that non of them owns the land in which they are operating that's the gospel truth,and on a second thought if a buyer of if you are an interested buyer don't you think or know that those machinery's are move able?to your own choice for the business there are other newly developing estates in Abuja that you can go close to market your blocks,since i have been operating where i produce my blocks i have never been harassed by any law enforcing agency,so therefore i would advice you do a research on block industry mode of operation in Abuja before you start you accusing fingers on me,if you have a business in a rented apartment and you want to sell it would you not sell the business and allow the person negotiate with the land lord,i am not been chased out of my business premises by the Federal government or anyone i am selling this business just the way any other person can have reason to sell his or her business,i would tell you that just as the newspaper vendor is important to the inhabitant of Abuja so do the operators of block industry is to people in Abuja do your research well,i think you just have a wrong perspective about people,my company have invested in properties and we have finished building we are unable to meet up with the running cost because the business entails holding for capital until you market,and currently we do not have such money to run the business so the best thing is to sell it out,please i would advice that you don't castigate people like you have just done because you could be in their shoes,i am only trying to market to the best of my knowledge i do not do illegal business that i would have to lie and not tell the truth,or in your opinion you want me to lie that i own the land?it would be better if you tell me that you are not intrested in the business .

Thanks and i consider all you wrote as a reply as a slight on me

Jaja

1 Like

Re: Investors & Builders Buy A Block Industry Which Is For Sale In Abuja by dripstoil: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2012
Pls you don't need to pay attention to all these scrapy corn artists.

If you're interested in block industry business, I think this link below will
be of great help to you:

http://www.wealthresult.com/2012/03/how-to-start-your-own-block-industry.html

(1) (Reply)

Caterpillar Payloader Business Information / Earn Money On Your Mobile Phone With Jama / Gambling And My Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.