Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus (712 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by geoworldedu: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Did Jesus have a diick?
If he has a diick, pls describe it. How big, how small, etc.
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by agabaI23(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
May God forgive you for you know not what you're doing.
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by geoworldedu: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2017
agabaI23:
May God forgive you for you know not what you're doing.

Is this question too big to be asked? If You have a personal relationship with jesus u should have known if his diick is long, curvy etc. And if your personal relatnshp doesn't go to d extent of gayism, u shld at least b able to know if he has a diick thru looking at his trousers.

Pls answer if u know. Thanks.
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by geoworldedu: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
YahwehPenis will like this kind of thread.
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by obisco4u: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Answer the damn question sheeples. He never asked for God's forgiveness.
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by geoworldedu: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
obisco4u:
simple questions they can't answer. Their bible said God is in the image of man. So I want to know if it includes the diick too or maybe the females' reproductive organ or he is duogender or haemaphrodite. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by holyword: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cursed Individual.
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by orunto27: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
We don't talk about same sex relationship and prostrate infection.
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by geoworldedu: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
holyword:
Cursed Individual.
How do you know Jesus is a cursed inidivual? undecided
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by geoworldedu: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
orunto27:
We don't talk about same sex relationship and prostrate infection.
So which relationship are u talking about?
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
obisco4u:
BRO,YOU DID NOT ASK HIM TO DIE FOR YOU, BUT HE DIED FOR YOU ANYWAY...LOVE DOES NOT CARE WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG...LOVE WILL TRY TO MAKE PEACE AT ALL COST...JESUS LOVES YOU, THAT IS WHY HE CAME FOR YOUR RESCUE...IT HURTS HIM WHEN YOU REFUSE HIM BECAUSE YOUR SOUL IS PRECIOUS TO HIM
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by obisco4u: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO,YOU DID NOT ASK HIM TO DIE FOR YOU, BUT HE DIED FOR YOU ANYWAY...LOVE DOES NOT CARE WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG...LOVE WILL TRY TO MAKE PEACE AT ALL COST...JESUS LOVES YOU, THAT IS WHY HE CAME FOR YOUR RESCUE...IT HURTS HIM WHEN YOU REFUSE HIM BECAUSE YOUR SOUL IS PRECIOUS TO HIM

There is nothing to convince me that some imaginary man l*ves me. Look how gay it sounds.
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2017
obisco4u:

There is nothing to convinve me that some imahinary man l*ves me. Look how gay it sounds.
YOUR FLESH IS JUST LIKE A CLOTH TO YOUR SPIRIT AND SOUL....YOUR SOUL IS NEITHER MALE OR FEMALE...THAT SOUL OF YOURS IS MORE PRECIOUS TO JESUS CHRIST THAN ANY OTHER THING IN THE WORLD...
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by orunto27: 3:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Prayer for all your Problems!!!
Re: A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus by geoworldedu: 6:58am On May 30, 2018
orunto27:
Prayer for all your Problems!!!
Pls answer the question

(1) (Reply)

“las Vegas Attacker Converted To Islam A Few Months Ago” - ISIS / Jesus And Muhammad, Islam And Christianity: / What Is God Trying To Show Me In This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.