Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos (755 Views)

Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) / 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos by DrinosBlog: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2017
The two men in the photo below are the two male teachers, Oke Mustapha and Yisau Musibau,of the Nazareth Junior and Senior College, Epe, Lagos State, accused of defiling seven of their students.

They were last week handed over to the police by the Lagos state government and were arraigned in court yesterday.D Drinosblog Reports.

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/photo-of-two-male-teachers-accused-of.html

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44

Re: Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2017
As usual

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos by LionDeLeo: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2017
This is very unfortunate.

Good nairalanders, let's condemn the crime and stop attaching tribal coloration to everything.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos by PenisCaP: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Fools.
Re: Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos by PenisCaP: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Good nairalanders, let's condemn the crime and stop attaching tribal coloration to everything.
Comming from a very very wrong person.
So u don taya?.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos by NCANChairman(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oke Mustapha and Yisau Musibau. Arraigned for defilement of underaged students.

@NcanSecretary please comman tell me their tribes oh.

While I wait for my secretary let me use a picture that matches their head.....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos by chynie: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
I just checked their names
as usual am not disappointed
Re: Photo Of Two Male Teachers Accused Of Defiling 7 Of Their Students In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 5:53am On Jul 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

look whos talking!

Am pretty sure "Igbo this,Ipob that" is getting you frustrated grin

you can only deceive youq mallam self,you are now a preaching thick bearded imam simpl cos you saw Musibau and Mustapha and not Chukwudi or Chinedu...mental grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Unveils Ritualist Den In Iwo, Osun State (photos) / What!!!,after Spending 50years In Prison,judge Finds Out Man Was Innocent / Na Wa O!! See The Lagos Church Where A Miracle Seeker Pays N100,000 To See Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.