Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number (971 Views)

Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by JosWatchDog(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2017
You Will Die Before The End Of 2017, Man Rain Curses On Pretty Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number

Just when you think you have seen it all, another worst one happens. Over the years most men has been s*xually harassing ladies on social media.

Doris Peter has publicly called out on one Mr Dante Ekpokee who has been harassing her s*xually on Facebook. See what she posted below:

I woke up to this, this morning..Man, who do u think you are?A god that woman should fall at your feet and worship,at the snap of your finger?Woman has a choice, to want you or notIf she says NO to you, respect yourself by respecting her decision#NoToManExploitationOnWoman
Dante requested for Doris number, but she seems not to be interested in giving it out to him. The next thing was showers of insults.

Read their conversations below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/you-will-die-before-end-of-2017-man.html

Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by JosWatchDog(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2017

Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by Rtopzy(f): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2017

Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by anzaku47(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
Slay Queen forming
Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by Rtopzy(f): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2017
To the guy......

Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2017
Ok grin the guy sef fall my hand sef no be say I girl fine sef.....d girl sef . Ugly sef.. slay queen forming..#

1 Like

Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by elantraceey(f): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2017
This is why I barely accept requests from people I don't know except of course your profile looks interesting and you seem to be someone I can interact with.... Mad Men everywhere.
Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by Lanretoye(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
this one be as e get o.
Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by seunny4lif(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
elantraceey:
This is why I barely accept requests from people I don't know except of course your profile looks interesting and you seem to be someone I can interact with.... Mad Men everywhere.
Most of them just want likes and comment but no to chat
Me I only have 120 friends and i dey always delete people what we haven't talk for more than 1 year.
We no dey chat
We no dey call
We no dey like each other/ comment
I'm not a celebrity, why kept many friends ?

1 Like

Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by seunny4lif(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin grin grin
She want likes and comments only
I no dey comment on my babe pics talkless of comment on others ladies
I only comment on guys pics but ladies is a no
anzaku47:
Slay Queen forming
Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by GeneralOjukwu: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sex-starved Negro
Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by ibkayee(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
anzaku47:
Slay Queen forming
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok grin the guy sef fall my hand sef no be say I girl fine sef.....d girl sef . Ugly sef.. slay queen forming..#
Naija guys and convincing themselves a girl is 'forming' to console themselves when a girl isn't interested grin

Next thing was to call her a slut, na their way grin

Manchildren grin
Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by muller101(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
The man messed up. Ask for account no first. She will give u all her lines including her ancestors own.
Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by wayne4loan: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
muller101:
The man messed up. Ask for account no first. She will give u all her lines including her ancestors own.
Correct Guy , Just Use These Word ' Sister D Lord Told Me To Bless U With A Little Token, Send Me Ur Acct No ASAP' . Those Words, Works Like Magic
Re: You'll Die Before 2017 Ends - Man Curses Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number by JosWatchDog(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

See Who Among US, Russia, China Has Biggest Capabilities To Destroy World Faster / Son Of Osama Bin Laden, Hamza Bin Laden (28 Years) To Head Al-qaeda (PHOTO) / Dad Live Streams Suicide On Facebook Over Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.