Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (83172 Views)

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by zoba88: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
A Mopol officer has been disgraced in Lekki after he refused to pay Olosho he took home complete money.Mikky who shared the news wrote...

'Nigeriaforce.d mopol took d olosho home and agreed to pay her 7k 4 all night game.. Naso mata got changed dis morning.. He no want pay her anytin except 1k wey him b give d girl to pay her cabin room.. I even confronted d mopol myself to even respect his age and d uniform on him but all went adamant nt until we seized his face cap and torch light. He den remove 4k to pay d girl.. This happened dis morning at DANGOTE REFINERY, IDASHO. IBEJU LEKKI'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/drama-as-prostitute-fights-mopol-who.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by zoba88: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2019

1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Cmoni1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
All dis smallish girls dey get mind whey pass there body sha.

233 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
No wonder they are arresting people up and down and killing without retaliation...

Because the average Nigger Area citizen in the zoo or abroad is busy chasing NYASH, day in day out, while their Oyibo/Arab/Asian mets are finding out ways of developing their lands so they can make money off of show off Niggers.....

Terrible

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
So shameful for both the man and the lady.........the man should be disciplined adequately cause prostitution still remains illegal in Nigeria as at today.
BTW how men lay with prostitutes puzzles me knowing that several guys lay with them.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by muykem: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
He think sey na inside molue him dey. Mr. Man officer no dey for this business, please pay.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pervert!

See the underaged girl sef undecided

8 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Buhari effect continues

A nation in decline

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Omihanifa: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nigeria police and their love for prostitutes undecided

26 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by gaby(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na the kain konji wey hold APC when dem promise us this chanji and to make $1=#1.

Make una no blame oga mopol...na when akamu throwey e go understand say raking na water action na blood.

Thunder faya konji

8 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Amuocha: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
This Buhari government employees sef grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Amuocha: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
This Buhari government employee sef grin
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
IGP Mohammed Adamu must hear of this. Police too like free things. grin. His official police title should be change to Supretendent Nackenson.

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by guuudy87(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
I laff in Greek. Nigga get luck... If na some of dem, dem go naked for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Each time I look at Nigerian I think of feeding them, they really look hungry.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Useless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by danny56: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
You know in Lagos men in uniform can claim stuff for any service.

He wan try the olosho with d stuff thing.. chaii angry
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
chai....look public shame....

what an idiiot....
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by orunto27: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
It is a Sowore's Type of Revolution to fight the Mopol for being corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
na wa lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by ediko5(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olalan:
So shameful for both the man and the lady.........the man should be disciplined adequately cause prostitution still remains illegal in Nigeria as at today.
BTW how men lay with prostitutes puzzles me knowing that several guys lay with them.

So many Nigerian young ladies are prostitutes especially in places like Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Enugu, Calabar. Etc.

It all depends on where you meet them. If you meet a commercial sex worker in church or decent place will you detect she's a prostitute?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by emma321(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
chai....look public shame....
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
This thot looks like a minor. Anyway, why solicit the services of a prostitute when you won't pay? This is nonsense and the officer must pay her her money.

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
this lady will soon be murdered especially as the mopol face is clearly seen in the pictures and may eventually be dismissed.

I just hope nothing happens to the hustling lady
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
First the Headline:

Police officer knack finish and refused to pay the Ashawo because according to him the knacking was illegal, unlawful and thus unenforceable.

On the other hand

An Ashawo has arrested a police officer for obtaining by false pretence.

Details after the commercials

19 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just finished my 3some with Aisha and Zahra buhari,,,, their Pussycat ain't all day sweet

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
"Ufo du umuwanyi na agba ash*wo, obulu ife fa ji eli ife"

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Chekwube1989(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pls pay her, her money if u no u no

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Pvssy: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
golddust6000:
Each time I look at Nigerian I think of feeding them, they really look hungry.

And you look obsessed shey?

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by 2eggs1goal: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
7k shocked for a night..

Now I know how this Lekki women dey take get house

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
This one be disgracing the uniform and himself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Goguen Kept Spreadsheet Of 5,000 Women He Had Sex With / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.