Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin (1214 Views)

My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin / New Face Of Oshodi - Airport Road Design Project By Lagos State Goverment / My Experience At Carl Care, The Official Infinix Service Center (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin by zolapower: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Why we should shun substandard products in Nigeria.
I want to share my experience with you guys , especially those of us must of have been a victim of bad substandard products ,emanating from the providers of such merchandise . One of such company is omegatron ,who sell both fake and original mobile phones and don't see the need to adressing the issue
I'm sure I have brought this to the right section ,so that my pain can be felt by fellow Nigerians and unsuspecting victim who will take there hard earn money to omegatron ,to purshase gadget . Becareful and watch out this guys( customer service and there Management) are crook.

Fastward, I was at the infamous phone store called omegatron on the 7/Mar/2017 at about 6:04:42pm to get a phone with a strong bstteryife . So I asked the customer care in charge ,that I need a good phone . So she showed me this (solo)phone with 4000 mAh . So I asked her if the phone was good, her resond was the she used the same and she's not been having issue with it. You all what a good and or a bad customer service person will do on a normal good was never to divulged any information the will spoke the imsge of the company. I ended up paying #37,000 for this phone . Couple of the weeks after this phone started malfunctioning ,I took it back to them and all the lady( customer care ) could tell me was that I should send to there call care for repair and that they are the the manufacturer of this phone . I was piqued with her respond and ask for a new phone or refund she said there was nothing she could do about it. A guy who Introduces him self as a technician told me the out of the ohines they got from manufacturer of this device won't infom us about the situation of most phone but there's is to sell and that is all . I asked him imgine if this was an iPhone 7 is this the type of respond u are gonna give me ? He became so rude with the resonse by telling me oga I don't have any response to that effect all I know is that take the phone to their customer care at akpapava road .
As I write now this phone is been having multiple issues and it's not up to 6 mth. Ranging from ,drop calls ,to memory card problem ,to mouth piece and hanging during browinsing . Right now I'm saving up money to get another phone. I have read on this forum how a young nairaland got the same ill treatment from slot ,all along I never felt I could be a victim with another big name
Re: My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sorry for your loss
Re: My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin by Rayd502(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Endeavour to always check reviews of phones before parting with your hard earned money.The phone you purchased is not a popular one,but they may be few people here on nairaland that must have used it.
Re: My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin by zolapower: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rayd502:
Endeavour to always check reviews of phones before parting with your hard earned money.The phone you purchased is not a popular one,but they may be few people here on nairaland that must have used it.
but should we continue dis way ,by allowing crooks who set up business to part with our hard earn money? The most embarrassing thing is that they show no concern at all about the image of the company if will be dented .
Re: My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin by zolapower: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
lofty900:
Sorry for your loss
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Code For Checking NIN On Airtel – How To Retrieve Your NIN On Airtel With USSD / The Benefits And Disadvantages Of The Electric Vehicle. / How To Be A Computer Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.