Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin (562 Views)

My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin / New Face Of Oshodi - Airport Road Design Project By Lagos State Goverment / My Experience At Carl Care, The Official Infinix Service Center (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin by zolapower: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Why we should shun substandard products in Nigeria.
I want to share my experience with you guys , especially those of us, who must have been a victim of bad substandard products ,emanating from the providers of such merchandise . One of such company is omegatron ,who sell both fake and original mobile phones and don't see the need to adressing the issue
I'm sure I have brought this to the right section ,so that my pain can be felt by fellow Nigerians and unsuspecting victim who will take there hard earn money to omegatron ,to purshase gadget . Becareful and watch out,this guys( customer service and there Management) are crooks

Fastward, I was at the infamous phone store called omegatron on the 7/Mar/2017 at about 6:04:42pm to get a phone with a strong bstteryife . So I asked the customer care in charge ,that I needed a good phone . So she showed me this (solo)phone with 4000 mAh . So I asked her if the phone was good, her respond was the she used the same and she's not been having issue with it. You all know what a good and or a bad customer service person will do on a normal good was never to divulged any information the will put the image of the company in jeopardy. I ended up paying #37,000 for this phone . Couple of weeks after this phone started malfunctioning ,I took it back to them and all the lady( customer care ) could tell me was that I should send it ( the phone)to there call care for repair and that they are the the manufacturer of this phone . I was piqued with her respond and ask for a new phone or refund she said there was nothing she could do about it. A guy who Introduced him self as a technician told me that out of the phones they got from the manufacturer of this device they ( manufacturer) won't infom us about the situation of most phone but there's is to sell and that is all . I asked him imgine if this was an iPhone 7 is this the type of respond u are gonna give me ? He became so rude and arrogant with his resonse by telling me oga I don't have any response to that effect all I know is that take the phone to their customer care at akpapava road .
As I write now this phone is been having multiple issues and it's not up to 6 mth. Ranging from ,drop calls ,to memory card problem ,to mouth piece and hanging during browinsing . With present situation of the dwindling economy I'm beginning to think on how to get another phone. I have read on this forum how a young nairaland got the same ill treatment from slot ,all along I never felt I could be a victim with another supposedly big name in defrauding Nigerians of their hard earn money.
Mod please kindly help move this to front page ,as I felt the only way I could seek for redress is to bring this to nairaland . Below is the copy of the receipt issued to me on that effect .

Re: My Experience With Omegatron Phone Company,airport Road Benin by smartty68(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2017
If its the phone you used in making this thread then I must say that the phone is damn faulty just like the grammar I just read up there! - Joke tongue

We don't have consumer protection anymore in Nigeria. The consumer protection offices you see around you are just fill up with gratifiers.

Sorry for the lost Bro

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Unveils New Name And Logo / F / Top 5 Android Money Making Apps You Should Be Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.