Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin (40495 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by maxiuc(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thank God ooo

Mr mattew brothers
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by silver94(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
angry

After the robbers rained bullets on odunlade's tyres, what did they do to him?
See below

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by teekay213(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by edeXede: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
embarassed

Thats a nice movie. when will it be available to watch.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by sholaypompon(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
The king of meme... Tank God for sparing ur life oo... But another meme loading with that pic above, trust my nairalanders
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by pythonkid(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by Nicepoker(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
it's a lie. na movie o
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by kingPhidel(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Eyah ... Kpele

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by belloadebowale: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why u can disappear like in movie.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by cbkingbeatz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
OP must u post everthing u see.. Uno say EVANS dey find me

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by achieversbizpro(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
d economy is nt friendly at all bt dis is nt d right way to it.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by tballeyy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
olusola200:
Everyday is for the thief one day is for the owner
meaning
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Just may be one of the robbers could be a nairalander who knows, habi na ghost dey steal?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by mike4real2(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thank God for saving them . Ha omo naija is not safe oh if it is not armed robbers today its kidnappers tommorow how did we get here ?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by oluwadiyar: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
embarassed e no concern me
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by RealHaute: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
They want to kill my crush? They want to kill the father of nairaland's meme? Ko le werk!

See as you resemble chinese. Chin chun chin lee chi chao. Oya reply.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
RealHaute:

See as you resemble chinese. Chin chun chin lee chi chao. Oya reply.
Speak French.. Na that one I understand.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by MrLatin1: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
God forbid o@ my username
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by RealHaute: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Speak French.. Na that one I understand.

I'm not surprised. Girls and french kisses. Smh!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
RealHaute:

I'm not surprised. Girls and french kisses. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by joe4real12: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What happened to Odunlade's charms and Latin's incantations?

Time reach, dem no come use am undecided
grin grin make I hear say dem do incantations where "senior men" dey.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by RealHaute: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=58526419][/quote]

You're a baby mama too? shocked
Why are you showing me your baby. Who's your baby daddy, Mr. Ibu?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by wonyin(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
when dere is life dere is hope fnk God for their lives
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
RealHaute:

You're a baby mama too? shocked Why are you showing me your baby. Who's your baby daddy, Mr. Ibu?

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chubhie:
Mr latin cracks my ribs like osuofia.
don't compare him with legendary Nkem owoh meanwhile a lot of Nigerians don't watch Yoruba movies
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by RealHaute: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=58526835][/quote]

That's how you slap Mr. Ibu at home abi? That's why his face is like that. shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by project4OO: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
emerged01:
Chai! I don Laff tire. Oyenusi dey run for armed robber? I'm disappointedgrin

grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
RealHaute:

That's how you slap Mr. Ibu at home abi? That's why his face is like that. shocked

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by RealHaute: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=58527279][/quote]

Stop promoting domestic violence. First you slapped your baby daddy, and now you want to shoot him? shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by MosD: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Now the robbers will be angry because if only they knew they were the one, they would have searched well so they could get them kidnapped
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
RealHaute:

Stop promoting domestic violence. First you slapped your baby daddy, and now you want to shoot him? shocked
I give up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin by Johnnyessence(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thank God for their protection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Glows In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. / Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.