Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN (9903 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / Can Data's Of A Dead Blackberry Phone Be Retrieved / Please How Can I Migrate From MTN Pulse To Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN by WiseYoungMan: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys, i don't know if this is the right place to put this. Anyway, there was an incident, and i want to get a call conversation that happened sometime in December last year.

Is it possible that mtn would still have the records, and how can i go about getting it.
Re: Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN by directonpc(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Conversation like audio recordings? Or call log.
Re: Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN by WiseYoungMan: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
directonpc:
Conversation like audio recordings? Or call log.

audio recording
Re: Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN by Medukarage(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
I am in need of this as well, all I need is someone working at the MTN contact centre, I will pay for this call.
Re: Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN by Aniumohh: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
I am urgently in need of this also. Can someone kindly share a contact? I am ready to deal.
Re: Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN by shedy03(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
WiseYoungMan:
Hello guys, i don't know if this is the right place to put this. Anyway, there was an incident, and i want to get a call conversation that happened sometime in December last year.

Is it possible that mtn would still have the records, and how can i go about getting it.
Henceforth, set your phone to record all phone conversation. Hope Ur phone comes with this capability, or download from app store.
Re: Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN by Flytime: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't think so and even if they can I doubt they'll give you access because it would be illegal for them to record our conversations and could get them in trouble,but call logs of course you could get that

(1) (Reply)

NCC Extends Sim Card Registration Deadline / Is The TECNO Pouvoir 3 Air (LC6) A Good Phone? / Children Using Phones: Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.