Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Samples Of DPR Past Questions - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samples Of DPR Past Questions (9648 Views)

How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples) / How To Download Noun Exam Past Questions / DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by caramelmona: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
I applied as a Graduate Geologist. monica_idomeh@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Salihudedezaina: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
kurocyte:

Please, my email address kurocyte@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Pls send me d question pls, I applied as a public affairs officer II, salihudedezainab@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by petsam11(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
isikefelister:
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started sending out invites to shortlisted candidates for its aptitude test starting from 24th of July 2017.

Have you received the invite or you are still expecting to receive the invite for the next batch? Then, this is the time for you to start your preparation. I am sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity of working with DPR.

To prepare for the test, you need to practice some past questions on DPR. If you do not have samples of their past questions and you need one, kindly drop your email or send a private mail to request for it free
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by nmeni: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
For d dpr past questions call me on 09020222631 for just 1500 naira only!
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by randyenyi: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
randyenyi@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by bossrillboss: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
AdexOmoby:

omobyadex@yahoo.com

Thank you a lot. I appreciate this kind gesture. Hod bless you and yours.
...please if u get d questions,please I beg u kindly send it to me.thanks.bossrillboss@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by dannie439: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
egboegbo.daniel@gmail.com.....This is my email address, kindly send it to me. Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Ejeremiah: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
I also need past questions
Jeremiah_ebeleme@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Fatchi: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
pls help with the question and answer. obasipriscillianma@gmail. com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by bundurcana: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
ib.bundurcana@gmail.com pls send me
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Hawlar29: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
igeolayinka29@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by teeboyAkin(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Bunmi94: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
isikefelister:
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started sending out invites to shortlisted candidates for its aptitude test starting from 24th of July 2017.

Have you received the invite or you are still expecting to receive the invite for the next batch? Then, this is the time for you to start your preparation. I am sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity of working with DPR.

To prepare for the test, you need to practice some past questions on DPR. If you do not have samples of their past questions and you need one, kindly drop your email or send a private mail to request for it free
Good evening,
I applied for a post of a system analyst
Kindly assist with the Past questions
realbumite@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kindly send to my mail onyiajineto@gmail.com (System Analyst)
Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by olamsaheed: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
isikefelister:

Pls send to seedorfola@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by olamsaheed: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls send to seedorfola@gmail.com.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by emekamn(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
isikefelister:

Please send to
martinay4u@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by positivemichael(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls send the DPR past question to positivemichael@gmail.com.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Jonnazo: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
[b]Plz kindly send to me, the DPR Past Q. Paper. evernazo@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by opeyemi4430(f): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pleas help, debbydeborah72@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Horllamideh(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
I applied as a geologist.... please send the DPR sample questions to oluwaseunoladeleh@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by opeyemi4430(f): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please send to debbydeborah72@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by olasaad(f): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Shakiratsaadu@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by umaremdy1: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please kindly send to
umaremdy@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by rottennaija(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
isikefelister:

Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Olusamsun: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please send me past questions and answers on Olusamsun@yahoo.com or Olusamsun@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by P1313(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mechanical engineering:poretdariya2@yahoo.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by sammydee17: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls send to my email too samsonayeni98@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by hariraumar33(f): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please I need the past questions and answers. I applied for the position of environmentalist. Kindly send it to me.
My email is:
hariraumar4424@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Googlepedia(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please I urgently need the past question on this
Dadapatrick74@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by donval2121(m): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Pls send to me at donval21@gmail .com. God bless you.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by bjseun: 1:42am On Jul 18, 2017
isikefelister:

Pls send it to seunawotobi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unilorin Releases 2016/2017 Pre Admission Screening Exercise!!! / JAMB 2016/2017: Candidates Can Now Choose Two Universities / Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.