Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

God Of Second Chance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Second Chance (290 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / I Have Been Given A Second Chance By The Holy Spirit. What Do I Do? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Of Second Chance by pilgrimsguide: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
SUNDAY 16 JULY
https://www.facebook.com/thepilgrimsguide/
GOD OF SECOND CHANCE
TEXT: LUKE 15:11-32
It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad:  for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again;  and was lost, and is found. (LK 15:32)
By the parable of the prodigal son, Jesus demonstrated that God is ever willing to receive back a sinner as long as the sinner is willing to come back to him.
The Prodigal Son went into a far country and squandered his substance. How far have you gone from God?What grace have you squandered all this while? Have your sins debased you to the level if a mere animal? If you can come back to your senses and cry unto him this moment he will receive you back because he is a God of second chance. See below the wordings of a song God gave to me some time ago:
Father of mercy, God of second chance,
God is a God of again and again,
Like the prodigal son, Lord I come to you,
Over, over, over again
God of second chance.
You are still a legitimate son. Do not make the mistake of dying in a far country away from your loving father. Have you gambled with and lost your first chance? Come back for a second chance.
PRAYER: Lord Jesus do not allow the pleasures of this world to permanently draw me away from you.
Oh lord, never allow guilt to prevent me from coming to you.
WATCH WORD: When you feel like running away, do not run away from God rather run towards him for he is merciful.

(1) (Reply)

No Strings Attached / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Come Ye Apart 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.