Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities (22923 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Glory be unto the Lord who sustains us.

If God could make 1 man conquer an army of 150 singlehandedly (Elijah), then who can battle the true children of God?

If a mortal could split a mighty ocean into 2 to create a dry passage for himself and his people(moses), then what obstacles can hinder our mighty destinies?

If an Earthquake could occur just to save the servants of God(paul and Silas), what bondages can keep us down?

If a man who died and even buried could be brought back to life(Lazarus), then can death separate us from Christ's love? Ha!

If water could be turned to wine due to lack, then what necessity cant our father provide us? Chai!
Can God ever go back on his word or change? God forbid!

I recall when I swore to start robbing so I could feed. When the day drew close, I couldn't subdue my conscience to commit such atrocity. I remember kneeling down and begging God to just forgive me for neglecting him. Few days later, God came to me in the form of a family member who just took me to his home and fed me for no just reason!

His grace is ever abounding unto us, we just need to work in his ways and with full faith on him.

Why should you bother about what to eat tomorrow or what to wear on Sunday? He is our only trusted provider!

We give you thanks lord for being who you are unto us.praise the lord! Ha- Ha- HALLELUJAH

Bible references:2nd Kings 1 v 9-15
Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless

342 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Oyinlade07(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2020
nice 1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Lighthammer(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Jeromejnr(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2020
The sons of disobedience who are controlled by the powers of the air will come to this thread to cause chaos proving their loyalty to their master.

The faithful saints must not be perturbed by such individuals, the time is short, victorious saints of all the ages are already taking their positions of authority in the glorious Kingdom that is to come.

Will you endure till the end?

Will you also be revealed in the glory of the Father?

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by virginboy1(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
I even forgot today is Sunday...This lockdown ain't funny any more... undecided

God of impossibilities, Should help us get rid of Corona Virus... cry

It is no longer funny, Children and innocent people are dying

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Konji3368: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Is a lie grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Hi
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by eyefordetails: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Hallelujah...
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by aminusabaru(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok.we hear god of impossible

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2020
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by KingAzubuike(f): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by opescopey5: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Hello my people grin
Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by lincsnuel: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Baba, it was your conscience at work and not because of any God.

You have a good heart, or may be you felt it wasn't worth it. Or maybe you've not seen a good opportunity to steal big money. You won't realize how easily humans drop their principles when given a lucrative option. Every human has a price.

21 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Bbklopsy: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:

If God could make 1 man conquer an army of 150 singlehandedly (Elijah), then who can battle the true children of God?

If a mortal could split a mighty ocean into 2 to create a dry passage for himself and his people(moses), then what obstacles can hinder our mighty destinies?

If an Earthquake could occur just to save the servants of God(paul and Silas), what bondages can keep us down?

If a man who died and even buried could be brought back to life(Lazarus), then can death separate us from Christ's love? Ha!

If water could be turned to wine due to lack, then what necessity cant our father provide us? Chai!

I recall when I swore to start robbing so I could feed. When the day drew close, I couldn't subdue my conscience to commit such atrocity. I remember kneeling down and begging God to just forgive me for neglecting him. Few days later, God came to me in the form of a family member who just took me to his home and fed me for no just reason!

His grace is ever abounding unto us, we just need to work in his ways and with full faith on him.

Why should you bother about what to eat tomorrow or what to wear on Sunday? He is our only trusted provider!

We give you thanks lord for being who you are unto us.praise the lord! Ha- Ha- HALLELUJAH

Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless

Praise be to God

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Praise the Lord.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by ednut1(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by AdmissionGetEas: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
God is always good

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by anwarajnr: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2020
one with God is majority. HALLELUYAH!

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Sagaciousp: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Hallelujah somebody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by stanliwise(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Blakewilli:

Exodus 14 v 15-22
Acts 16 v 25-26
John 11 v 34-44
God bless
First post this Sunday that has made sense since it wasn’t about how people should resume church in this corona era. But was a thankful prayer to God

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by shedgoz(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2020
The God of Impossibilities. The God that cannot fail. May his name forever be praised.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2020
A family friend feeding u is a testimony It means you're from a wicked family.
You also need a change of orientation

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by Mbataku96(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2020
If dey no believe say BaBa God na de God of impossibilities, me I believe, cause I see im blessings everyday.
Uplifted Sunday

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities by queenDD(f): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2020
The Lord is my Light and Salvation. He is the Strength of my life, my ever present help in times of need. The Lord be praised forever!

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus / Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.