Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad (50252 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2017
salford1:
na so these people love south africa reach cheesy

SA just dey enjoy the tax money wey we suppose they enjoy.

But this naija government sha, looking for money through every means...even Skype to call Nigeria shot-up by over 30%. Thanks to tax being levied on overseas call to Nigeria.....lol.
Exactly.
They are looking for tax to generate money for them to steal.
Their source of supply is low, so they must improvise.
If we could look away from their hypocrisy, maybe we could understand that this is the best for us.
But the truth is that we CAN'T.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Swankynoni(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Decades old fellas that are primitively carved. missed priorities.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by snowblaq(f): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
If they want to leave let hem leave. What the government said is a step in the right direction. Imagine the number if jobs this could create. This was what I was just discussing with someone few weeks ago, even adverts meant for Nigerian goods and cosumption are being short in foreign countries. Just sit and don't be blinded by your emotions and think, just think of how many jobs can be created. The FG could have made it bad by imposing huge taxes on videos shot abroad

My friend.. Charity begins at home... Tell that your president to improve on our health sector so that he won't have to take all our money to another country only to become a vegetable.... After he has shown an example... Then you can begin to talk to other citizens... Until then he and his confused toy of a government should bury their heads in shame.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
heysquare:
see what hatred for Buhari is causing us. all because they hate ds Man they hate d entire govt and any policy especially policy dat may create jobs for d youth. I cant blame any one fight against ds policy since he may eventually be among dose dat wil stil surfer for d same problem. during Obasanjo govt he banned importation of juice to d country a lot of ppl criticism was castigated on Obasanjo, den cocacola was importing 5 alive wc by today bn produce in nigeria due to dat policy and many jobs has bn created not for Obasanjo ' family but to many nigerians as a result of many juice company dat came on board. and I wont blame d ppl from d other side rejecting ds policy cos dey know nothing on how ds same entertainment industries grow. where s Channel O today? ds is one musical dat dominated den and many nigerians artist wr struggling for dr songs to b air on dat channel but today nigeria musical channels has taken over because of government policy dat compelled 95% nigerians content to be play on radio. importation has bn killing our naira because shooting in abroad required trading in dollars: use naira to buy dollar. shooting in nigeria by ds artists wud a way of giving back to d society and inturn strengthen our naira and growing our economy. it wil also produce talent and job to d youths. wt d level of nigerians artist achievement, Nigeria shud be Africa's hub for shooting but our hatred has bn for any govt of d day has been puting us down. hatred dosnt build its only destroy not dose in power but we d masses.
You made excellent points dear.
I'm sure a lot of people already know this.
But I'm sorry to bust your bubble, the government isn't doing this to generate taxes to help local businesses thrive or create employments.
No.
They need more money for their embezzlement.
Yes!
Oh I see you never thought of that.
Well crude price is low.
The country is in debt.
No money to steal anymore.
So what can they do but look for loopholes to use and generate taxes that can in turn fund their selfish interests.
If they were sincere, they would not patronize foreign but local.
Plus they would put up policies in ground like social welfare schemes to over see job creation as well as proper employment conditions.
I stop here now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by StarliteCrystal(f): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2017
A govt. Characterized by double standards among other flaws... to say it's a shame, is to say d least.... In d meantime guys let's help a forward thinking entertainer so he can shoot his own abroad videos grin grin

Download Song: IYAWOMI by @emy_xcel > http://topnaijamusic.com/download-emyxcel-iyawomi/

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by loomer: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
If they want to leave let hem leave. What the government said is a step in the right direction. Imagine the number if jobs this could create. This was what I was just discussing with someone few weeks ago, even adverts meant for Nigerian goods and cosumption are being short in foreign countries. Just sit and don't be blinded by your emotions and think, just think of how many jobs can be created. The FG could have made it bad by imposing huge taxes on videos shot abroad

Step to which direction? Before u tell person say no chop beans, u supos don provide alternative for the person. No be rant wey government dey rant
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by ay16(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Who cares about the federal Government? They dont really have anything 2 offer rather to add more to d probs...
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by LazyNairalander(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2017
chloride6:

Stop being clever by half abeg. Does the forex belong to Psquare? The guy had the effrontery to mock the FG, where is that done ?

what mockery is more than the one FG enshrined to theirselves? Going int'l for almost everytin the want. These gathering of old humans is so pathetic. Anyway am a jew/ biafran so e no concern me.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by smileyoo: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
that's the problem with our leaders, they expect the best patriotism 4rm the citizens, but their actions, 're highly un-patriotic. why not stop their medical tourism. e.t.c. then we 'll know they are serious with such directives.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by nemynely(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:

Hypocrisy spotted in 5D! Since you talked about jobs, let's examine the medical sector which is my constituency.
Do you know how many jobs will be created if you have at least two primary and at least one secondary health centre in each LGA? Do you know how many lives will be bettered health wise in terms of quick attention, efficient handling of emergencies, number of jobs created etc?
Rather than pursue this, my president & some Inappropriately privileged persons(you know those am talking about-most of whom occupy certain "chambers", some others parading as pregnant men) wil board the next available flight for an inconsequential headache!
I can bet a quarter of my next salary on the fact that your LGA has no health center whatsoever, yet you are quick to jump in the defense of this hypocritical, heartless & irresponsible government.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Adeyemi235(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Me am just waiting for buhari to come back ooo, and settle this ooooo
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by labake1(f): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Labake reporting

1 Like

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by heysquare(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

You made excellent points dear.
I'm sure a lot of people already know this.
But I'm sorry to bust your bubble, the government isn't doing this to generate taxes to help local businesses thrive or create employments.
No.
They need more money for their embezzlement.
Yes!
Oh I see you never thought of that.
Well crude price is low.
The country is in debt.
No money to steal anymore.
So what can they do but look for loopholes to use and generate taxes that can in turn fund their selfish interests.
If they were sincere, they would not patronize foreign but local.
Plus they would put up policies in ground like social welfare schemes to over see job creation as well as proper employment conditions.
I stop here now.
I tot u really wanted to bust my bubble until I checked I found out dat u only busted ur own bubble. u said dey r only to generate taxes to embezzled. so u mean the team dat wud partake in d shooting: camera person, director, lighting person wud nt be nigerians and wudnt be paid for d job? what about dose dat wil involved in in editing and even d dancers? may be dose dat dey use in abroad r on foc job. lets use our head to forge ahead.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
heysquare:

I tot u really wanted to bust my bubble until I checked I found out dat u only busted ur own bubble. u said dey r only to generate taxes to embezzled. so u mean the team dat wud partake in d shooting: camera person, director, lighting person wud nt be nigerians and wudnt be paid for d job? what about dose dat wil involved in in editing and even d dancers? may be dose dat dey use in abroad r on foc job. lets use our head to forge ahead.
Guy in those good old days I did media jobs and we were not paid.
Promise and fail.
The companies that paid were foreign companies and the Nigerian agents still cut out of our pays even after collecting agent fee.
The only people who eat are the companies and agents finish.
Na exploitation Dem dey do.
Personally I prefer they shoot their videos abroad, that way no one loses except the corrupt looters starting from the agents to the government.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by bejeria101(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
bencarson007:

My leader,no be lie you talk. The guy just dey reason like baby for on top serious mata.
I greet you boss

I hail boss! Na you yarn the truth,make we pack dis go back their village dem don enjoy small it haff do them

1 Like

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by bencarson007(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
bejeria101:

I hail boss! Na you yarn the truth,make we pack dis go back their village dem don enjoy small it haff do them

LOL

1 Like

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by heysquare(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Guy in those good old days I did media jobs and we were not paid.
Promise and fail.
The companies that paid were foreign companies and the Nigerian agents still cut out of our pays even after collecting agent fee.
The only people who eat are the companies and agents finish.
Na exploitation Dem dey do.
Personally I prefer they shoot their videos abroad, that way no one loses except the corrupt looters starting from the agents to the government.

u did media jobs in dose OLD days and u wr not paid. for what reason u wr not paid if I may ask? dose days I assumed u wr talking about, may 90s wen our airwaves wr dominated by foreign music. den ds so call psquare and others artist wr dancing in club house and do miming until Raypower came on as first private radio station in 1994. we started listening to d likes of weird mc, yemi sodimu aka love me jeje etc wr enjoying airwaves but not enjoying d royalty for thr songs. music den not generating much for dose guiz den compare to what we av today. if all ds artists we nigerians did not embrace thr music today d international communities wudnt av recognised dem. we made dem here and not d abroad dat made dem. bros support ds homegrown policy so dat u too can make name out of ds boyz and remember dose old days isnt nowadays. you wil get paid for ur job for sure
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Kirgyakos(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dah! Nna eh! E b lyke say i go komot 4 diz nigeria go kaduna o!.....ador taya 4 naija...hw politicians no go fit knw wetin dem supose do n d 1 wey dem no supose do ?.......! *What type of dis*..,..hahaha..., plz don mind ma english na so dem born me
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2017
heysquare:

u did media jobs in dose OLD days and u wr not paid. for what reason u wr not paid if I may ask? dose days I assumed u wr talking about, may 90s wen our airwaves wr dominated by foreign music. den ds so call psquare and others artist wr dancing in club house and do miming until Raypower came on as first private radio station in 1994. we started listening to d likes of weird mc, yemi sodimu aka love me jeje etc wr enjoying airwaves but not enjoying d royalty for thr songs. music den not generating much for dose guiz den compare to what we av today. if all ds artists we nigerians did not embrace thr music today d international communities wudnt av recognised dem. we made dem here and not d abroad dat made dem. bros support ds homegrown policy so dat u too can make name out of ds boyz and remember dose old days isnt nowadays. you wil get paid for ur job for sure
I was still in junior secondary wen weird mc came on board.
I meant those days of 3yrs ago
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by decemberlog(f): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why Buy from the warehouse when you can Learn to Shop Online and Sell Online[color=#770077][/color]
@ DECEMBER LOGISTICS WE BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY
HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOWLEDGE, AS TO POWER
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE ARRANGED A TWO WEEKS WORKSHOP AND SEMINAR MONTHLY
1 TO AID THE FALLING LABOUR FORCE (OUR YOUTHS ARE OUT THERE READY TO WORK BUT THERE IS NO JOB)
2 TO CREATE AWARENESS TO THE GROWING UNEMPLOYED, OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRADING
3 TO MAKE EVERY LIKE MIND EXPLORE THE OPPORTUNITY IN IMPORT AND EXPORT BUSINESS
4 TO ENLIGHTEN THE YOUTHS ON HOW #20K CAN SET-UP A MULTI-MILLION OUTFIT FROM ONE STRIVE
5 DO YOU KNOW THAT ONE CAN MAKE CLOSE TO #100,000.00 FROM A TRANSACTION OF $200 AS PROFIT
6 IF YOU ARE WORKING AND YOU DON'T HAVE A BY THE SIDE SOURCE OF INCOME, AM SORRY
7 LETS GET DOWN WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE, IT WON'T COST YOU A THING YOU WILL REGRET
8 VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.decemberlogistics.com.ng also www.decemberlogistics..com
9 OUR REGISTRATION IS ON WITH MINIMUM SPACE FOR 40 PARTICIPANT MONTHLY
10 DON'T BE LEFT OUT MANY HAVE TRIED AND MANY ARE THEIR PROBLEMS PHASED

CALL 08147000076, 08140000588 AND 08034278667 FOR ENQUIRES
REMEMBER WHAT IS WORTH TRYING IS WORTH DOING WELL
WE SHALL BE HAVING AN EXHIBITION SESSION WHERE EVERY PARTICIPANT IS GIVEN AT LIBERTY TO PURCHASE AND SELL ONLINE
WHILE WE COMBINE THEIR PURCHASE IN ONE INVOICE TO PROMOTE THEIR START-UP IN RESPECTIVE AREAS OF INTEREST
DECEMBER LOGISTIC WILL BE WILL TO SUPPORT WITH LOGISTICS FROM USA, UK AND CHINA

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Dsov2016: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
snowblaq:

My friend.. Charity begins at home... Tell that your president to improve on our health sector so that he won't have to take all our money to another country only to become a vegetable.... After he has shown an example... Then you can begin to talk to other citizens... Until then he and his confused toy of a government should bury their heads in shame.

The same charity u are talking about should also be reciprocated by the same celebrities. After all tekno was sick he went to the us, one of the psquare brother's also had his wife deliver abroad. Like I said u are all talking from emotions u all should use ur head for once. When and I mean when one of u gets the opportunity to seek medical treatment or to go on vacation I know u will all run abroad like the buhari u are accusing . u all are just a bunch of aggrieved hypocrites
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Dsov2016: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kbels:
Are you in this country at all? When the FG puts the economy in order, then the people in the music and movie industry can obey their directives. "just think of how many jobs can be created" I laugh in Spanish.

Then u should go and live in Spain dumbass
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Dsov2016: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
nemynely:

Hypocrisy spotted in 5D! Since you talked about jobs, let's examine the medical sector which is my constituency.
Do you know how many jobs will be created if you have at least two primary and at least one secondary health centre in each LGA? Do you know how many lives will be bettered health wise in terms of quick attention, efficient handling of emergencies, number of jobs created etc?
Rather than pursue this, my president & some Inappropriately privileged persons(you know those am talking about-most of whom occupy certain "chambers", some others parading as pregnant men) wil board the next available flight for an inconsequential headache!
I can bet a quarter of my next salary on the fact that your LGA has no health center whatsoever, yet you are quick to jump in the defense of this hypocritical, heartless & irresponsible government.

Dude people like u are the reason why Nigerians are scared to go to hospitals because from the way u are writing I know u are a half baked individual.let me ask u what is ur contribution to the medical sector. People like u have made a mockery of the health sector u shout about building health centre but when its up most of u will run away and go to the city or private hospitals to go and work or if possible travel abroad for high paying jobs forgeting us Hippocratic oath. Go to Sabongida ora and look at how one man has been shouting that the government built an ultra modern hospital with high tec equipment but doctors will refuse to work there because they feel it is not lucrative. Come to my own area here in Benin a medical doctor at UBTH would always come to his private hospital which was built by his friend and stay there refusing to go to his work. His tretments are always so expensive and most of the drugs he uses re from Ubth stock and are horribly expensive. My friend I know how much the health sector is corrupt. Just the other day while picking up my uncle corpse from the mortuary of a church owned hospital, a woman who was bleeding heavily from child birth was refused admission which I believe was due to lack of funds. No amount of pleading by her aged mother could get her admitted and they just stood there we all watched her give up the ghost in a parking lot. That was the day I learnt not only are politicians monstrous we the citizens and so called downtrodden are much more monstrous. Its only in Nigeria u will hear that medical staffs re going on strike Hippocratic oath be damned.they should all be tried for attempted and successful mass murder That's why I will continue to say we all are hypocrites, but u sir I believe are the worst of all. U noticed this and am sure u have been on nairaland for a while why don't u use it or gofundme to start getting funds to do the health centre us proposing why not go online to shame the government into doing his by having people contribute to the goal of building health centers.if u had done economics then u will know that there re scarce resources to fulfill human needs but human wants are infinite ur smart figure it out.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by snowblaq(f): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dsov2016:

The same charity u are talking about should also be reciprocated by the same celebrities. After all tekno was sick he went to the us, one of the psquare brother's also had his wife deliver abroad. Like I said u are all talking from emotions u all should use ur head for once. When and I mean when one of u gets the opportunity to seek medical treatment or to go on vacation I know u will all run abroad like the buhari u are accusing . u all are just a bunch of aggrieved hypocrites

You and your cohorts are the aggrieved hypocrites and silly self serving people..... Start things from the begining... If your president had set things right from the beginning instead of wasting tax payers money shuttling around and blaming people... Nobody including himself would want to go out of the country to do anything.... So basically as the number one citizen that he is called... Let him start from himself.... Call a spade a spade... It won't kill you.... Nonsense.!!!
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Kbels(f): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dsov2016:

Then u should go and live in Spain dumbass

You sound so pained, dummy. Go home and keep eating mummy's food. Lazy ass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos / Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) / E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.