Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: (23917 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Ogun Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2016 (ASCON Exam Form Out) / How To Get The Nigerian Airforce Form: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by otuechere(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2009
All those who are interested in joining the Nigerian Airforce is hereby informed that the recruitment form is out at all intercontinental bank branch nationwide for N1000.
The issue is not to buy the form but the connections you have,and that is where i come in.
All those interested for me to help them get a God father to sign their forms should contact me witout delay.
Good luck folks.
John.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by Abduljohn(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2009
Please tell me what it takes i.e the requirement because i am interesed
but want to have a guarrantor b4 going into it
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by segebaba2(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2009
hi,

i am a thirty year old banker with the minimum requirement for the entry point.

how can you help me to get into this programme even when it looks as if age may not be on my side.

hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,

olusegun olusodo
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by otuechere(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2009
Do you want a promising career, join the Airforce for a great career prospect,
Go to any branch of intercontinental branch to get the form for 1000,the proceed to pay your communications fee of 500 at 1st bank-4043010212410,come along with your teller and the completed form(if you cant fill the form,contact me) to Airforce base,Ikeja,Lagos, Date to be announced later.
NOTE--THE FORM HAS BEEN DESPATCHED,BUT IT WILL GET TO THE BANK BRANCHES,NEXT WEEK.
Contact me for any questions.
John.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by Quenz: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hi (otuechere) John,
Thanks for the infor that u posted here. I bought a scratch card but tried to log into the website as directed by the card "www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng" but the page didnt opned. Can u kindly tell me what to do next. God bless u as u do. My is 018501086. Thanks once again.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by Seun(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2009
This is the correct link: http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by nairawebs(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2009
Thanx for the info. But i think there is a problem - on getting to the website, i went through the instructions but was surprised when i got to the AGE section which clearly states that :

"Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 24 years for non-trades men/women, 17 and 22 years for trades men/women at the time of recruitment and should be single."

What of applicants of 26 years do i have a chance? Please respond,
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by nairawebs(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2009
I can put up with the remaining requirements but this age stuff lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2009
Pls can u tell me abt d requirement
Re: Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: by awhy2unde: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2009
Pls tell me more about nigeria air force.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for / I Hate My Course So Much Now!!! / National Unity And Peace Corps (nupec)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.