Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) (56331 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sad. We should always endeavor to have on our person some form of identification at a times when we travel sad RIP to the dedicated.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by fatdick(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
E be like say na Peugeot J5, that motor like accident pass anything.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by factwriter(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Read the statement by Mercedes-Benz in the aftermath of Princess Diana's death... When the royal family claimed the car's brakes failed....

Princess Diana was murdered, everybody knows that. She was set to Mary her Billionaire Egyptian boyfriend "Doddy El Fayad" when the MI5 orchestrated her death.
The British government dint think it was cool for her children (King to be someday) to have half brothers who would be Muslims.

Her death has nothing to do with any Mercedes failed break. That story was a Media hog wash.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by ajalawole(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
RIP to her....... May she find rest........... Op, kindly ask the driver from which park he pick up those passengers, then contact the park managers, by doing that u they'll find out dea relatives soon
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Heymus(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by factwriter(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
fbtowner:

I hope u know paul walker ehn

...you mean that dude from the film FAST & FURIOUS. I think he died in 2016 from a real life over speeding incidence.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by lelvin(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
If u like ride a donkey or camel or even tortoise. No one is getting out alive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Sodijan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Abuja to kaduna rd had been claimed many life and need urgent solution.pls, is dat rd a single line or dual line b'cos d accidents is too much
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by jchioma: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
uyplus:
Obviously a commercial vehicle. The aboki driver who must have been intoxicated with coedine syrup and rophynol (roche aka baba blue) should be held culpable for driving at neck breaking speed.. these guys are soooo damn rough on that road..

Don't be quick to judge. Only God and possible witness knows what may have led to the accident.

Rip
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Readonee35L:

If you like drive Rolls Royce if your time for death DN reach, your death is non negotiable.

Pikin wey go die - Go die, if you like make you name the pikin Saviour, E go still die

So we should ignore seat belts, use wrong tyres, inflate tyres wrongly, drive recklessly, ignore maintaining car break and other parts?

Because if our time has not come, we will not die? shocked shocked

The West began to make progress when they finally took charge of their lives and decided to get things right.

Maybe that is why politicians (all mostly alhajis & practicing Christians) often leave it to God to look after the masses and save us from bad roads, poor healthcare system & others. sad sad
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by OndoRaph(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Those drivers take Tramadol BP overdose and sleep-drive
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by bossrillboss: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
fbtowner:

I hope u know paul walker ehn
..guy u badt gan ni ooo..lol
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by onadana: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
benedictnsi:

Even if you drive that Mercedes Benz weh dey your mind, wetin wan happen to happen..... Que sera sera!!!

Beta hold onto God...... Rip to the lady!!!

I hear you.Wetin wan happen ba. ..tor since e go happen the next time you eat.No drink water ooo..drink sniper.Since e go happen.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Harrisee(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Peace...perfect peace
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by raphy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=SmartchoiceNGR post=58525232] RIP. Peugeot and Hondas are forbidden vehicles for me.[/quote why you de use this moniker he don't fit u.you make FTC you type rubbish. instead to say R.I.P. if she was ur family member will.u type tht. you better rethink ya strategy man.
the whole nairaland clan will descend on you.. may her gentle soul R.I.P amen. she is Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by ahahnow: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

RIP.
Peugeot and Hondas are forbidden vehicles for me.

its not the brand of vehicle. its the brain of the driver you should be checking for

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by OkoYibo: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

RIP.

James Ocholi died in a Lexus Suv accident.
Paul Walker died in a Porsche accident.
Myles Munroe died when his private jet crashed.

The day you can afford to buy any of those, we'll continue this conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:20am On Jul 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

RIP.
Oh I see, while say Kia and Nissans are never involved in accidents??
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2017
OkoYibo:

James Ocholi died in a Lexus Suv accident.
Paul Walker died in a Porsche accident.
Myles Munroe died when his private jet crashed.

The day you can afford to buy any of those, we'll continue this conversation.
chai chai, you don finish the guy .... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:34am On Jul 17, 2017
factwriter:

Princess Diana was murdered, everybody knows that. She was set to Mary her Billionaire Egyptian boyfriend "Doddy El Fayad" when the MI5 orchestrated her death.
The British government dint think it was cool for her children (King to be someday) to have half brothers who would be Muslims.

Her death has nothing to do with any Mercedes failed break. That story was a Media hog wash.
Nope ... it's just those that prefer the conspiracy theory narrative without necessary proof.
Even the French authorities conducted a thorough investigation in addition to the British. France are not going to allo such "alleged crimes" like this happen on their soil.
Read more here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales_conspiracy_theories
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by microjoystick: 12:38am On Jul 17, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Abubakar.....

'It just happen now. Accident along Abuja -Kaduna high way immediately after Katari. One of the Passenger lost her life. Pls share to reach to her relatives. May the departure soul rest in peace, ameen'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/who-knows-this-lady-who-was-died-today.html?m=1
i dont know her but u can check ur mother pics to be sure if its not hersmiley
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2017
embarassed embarassedYes she is/ was my girlfriend... embarassedYes she is/ was my girlfriend...
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by LannisterIMP: 1:59am On Jul 17, 2017
benedictnsi:

Even if you drive that Mercedes Benz weh dey your mind, wetin wan happen to happen..... Que sera sera!!!

Beta hold onto God...... Rip to the lady!!!

What will be will be!
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by adanny01(m): 3:00am On Jul 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

RIP.

Been driving Honda for years.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Arccangel(f): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Chai, dats why I always tell people, always carry any form of identification when going out. It would be terrible if dis lady's family hear this news via the internet
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by rman: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2017
She may not be dead when this picture was taken.

Instead of administering first aid and calling for help, we take pictures. angry

I have seen worse impact to the face that survived and based on that picture, her chest and stomach which contains vital organs seems to be intact.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by leozzz: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

RIP.
Peugeot and Hondas!!

God protect us all from evil outside the house and evil inside the house.

Your thinking is very poor
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Pylony(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2017
I wonder and fail to understand what those Bloggers gain with posting such graphic pictures online, you think you're helping her love one's but you may kill them with a HEART ATTACK by just seeing this, it is discouraging, as we only end up making this country a scary place for foreigners to even think of coming down to, with all the gory scenes you feed them with online.
Are road accidents not happening all over the globe? Abi you wan act as police plus F.R.S.C agent to help search for her loved one's by placing a graphic picture of the dead?
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Justuceleague2: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Readonee35L:

If you like drive Rolls Royce if your time for death DN reach, your death is non negotiable.

Pikin wey go die - Go die, if you like make you name the pikin Saviour, E go still die

Even na eternity he name am or resurrection

He go still die

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by IRIEBOY(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Teedawg:

so people still think like this?
I just tire for them.. RIP to her if she is really dead..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.