Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Can Christian Guys Stay 2years Without Immorality??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Christian Guys Stay 2years Without Immorality??? (336 Views)

How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Christian Guys Stay 2years Without Immorality??? by isidiwent: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
I heard of a brother in my church that said he stayed for two years without sex.... It's really uneasy, but very possible... Requires grace!!!

If anyone has such testimony, please share
Re: Can Christian Guys Stay 2years Without Immorality??? by Lorechino(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Am asking GOD to help me even if Na a month .... Not easy ooo
Re: Can Christian Guys Stay 2years Without Immorality??? by VictorJoshua(m): 12:08am On Jul 17, 2017
isidiwent:
I heard of a brother in my church that said he stayed for two years without sex.... It's really uneasy, but very possible... Requires grace!!!

I Dnt See It As A Big Deal.It's All Abt D Mind(who Wins D Battle That Rages There Continually?).Setting Ur Priorities Right Matters Too(business B4 Pleasure).Choosing D Ryt Role Model & Followin His Steps(most Of D So Called Christians Fail To Always Ask Dis Ques.Wat Wil Christ Do If He Wer In My Shoes?) Well, I'm 21 Nd I've Neva Had Sex...I Dnt See Myself Doing It B4 D Right Time...Meditate On D Gr8 Men It Brought Down In D Bible Nd U Will Undastand My Reasons~Adam,David,Reuben,Samson,Solomon,etc.
#WeCan
Re: Can Christian Guys Stay 2years Without Immorality??? by isidiwent: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2017
God help us ooh!!!
Re: Can Christian Guys Stay 2years Without Immorality??? by mrwonlasewonie: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Whether you refrain from sex with your fiancee before wedding or you engage in premarital sex doesn't determine anything. There's no guarantee in marriage. Just go with the flow and handle challenges bad they come

Even men who married virgin wives and kept away from having sex with her before marriage still cheat on her in marriage and vice versae so what is all this over hyped pre marital sex all about as if its not just about penetration,thrusting for few minutes,reaching climax ,cumming and pulling out.

I know of miss a pregnant with her baby when she did wedding. She was a pregnant bride

I also know of miss b who married as a virgin.

Miss a is still married with her husband and is now a Grandma. Miss b is a single mother with 2sons in the university so pls enough of old wives fables

Abeg biko I don taya for this nonsense

Next
Re: Can Christian Guys Stay 2years Without Immorality??? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2017
isidiwent:

2 years too small, some stay till they get married .
If you the busy time you wouldn't have time and thought for it

(1) (Reply)

Three Kinds Of Pleasure / Tithe And Biblical Injunction On How To Use/spend It / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.