Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

What's Wrong With NL? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Wrong With NL? (627 Views)

What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / What's Wrong In Dating Pls? / What's Wrong In Christians In Wearing Jeans To Church Or Church Outings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With NL? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Went on exile &....
Geez, I'm really glad to be back...

I was banned for no particular reason
undecided by the AntiSpam team embarassed

I don't understand NL at all One minute I was replying a post of someone(of whom I can't even recollect his pseudonym) and the next mintute, I found out I could not create a topic, reply,quote or even 'like' a post.

I don't know if the owner of that same thread I was replying to actually reported me
just because I replied him in a way that made him 'report' me grin na wa oo.. Some kind of people can really get pained.

Anonymous Probably reported me due to ignorance... Imagine him asking "Who created God?"[/
b] Yes that's the topics' name for the thread. Some people are really ignorant [b]in deeds and indeed.
They claim to be wise yet professing to be the opposite. They will never learn until their latter(state) is worse the the former.

Moreover, I quoted a bibe verse in the book of Timothy that says "but foolish and unlearned question avoid, knowing that they do gender strife"

I would guess if it's OtemAtum- A thorn in the skin...

Conclusion; I don't know who reported me or why I was been banned, it's my first time of being banned on NL(religio sect.).... That's not nice for a preppy esteemed born-again gentleman of my calibre[ /i]

I give NL a #ThumbsUp

P.S: does NL have a consitution? Lemme get a soft copy in order not to get banned again or else let oga Seun create one sef.

lipsrsealed

Thanks 4 viewing..

[i]Buh-bye

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With NL? by hopefulLandlord: 2:32am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't understand anti spambot too
Re: What's Wrong With NL? by OtemAtum: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Antispambot doesn't need anyone to report you before it bans you. Even I have been banned since yesterday, just unbanning me few minutes ago. See screenshot below.

BTW, I have never reported anybody on NL platform, because I have never been offended personally by any post whatsoever. My emotion of anger has been removed long ago, so nothing can make me angry. Don't suspect me again, I don't report people for ban. NL Mods can bear me witness cool

Re: What's Wrong With NL? by hopefulLandlord: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2017
I think the mods that programmed this thing needs to give us those rules that make our post(s) a spam so we can avoid violating such rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With NL? by bennyann: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I think the mods that programmed this thing needs to give us those rules that make our post(s) a spam so we can avoid violating such rules

I concur. Oga Seun has always been the number one suspect anytime it happens to me but now I know better grin

Something should be done about it asap
Re: What's Wrong With NL? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
Antispambot doesn't need anyone to report you before it bans you. Even I have been banned since yesterday, just unbanning me few minutes ago. See screenshot below.

BTW, I have never reported anybody on NL platform, because I have never been offended personally by any post whatsoever. My emotion of anger has been removed long ago, so nothing can make me angry. Don't suspect me again, I don't report people for ban. NL Mods can bear me witness cool

Lol
Re: What's Wrong With NL? by NairalandSARS: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
You go ask seun na.
Re: What's Wrong With NL? by HiddenManna(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
NairalandSARS:
You go ask seun na.

may I know what's wrong with NL? I got banned in the space of 1 week.

Just because I replied a post, I got banned? Abeg, for the sake of not getting banned agan, help me consult seun. Thanks…

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Father Who Leads Largest Catholic Church In US: We Should Allow Married / You Aren't Exactly Faithful To Tithe.... Are You? / See The Difference Between Will Of God And Your Own Dirty Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.