Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

After School What Next? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After School What Next? (566 Views)

See What This Benefit Girls Show Off After School / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons / I Want To Be The First Sug President Of My School, What Are Your Opinions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After School What Next? by armzyville(m): 2:21am On Jul 17, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]After school what next?

With the increasing number of graduates without job, it has become salient today for one to acquire a skill, or learn to be an entrepreneur other than waiting for the so cherished white-collar job.
From findings, statistics has shown that not up to 20 percent of Nigerian graduates are gainfully employed. This has become a huge problem as the Federal Government haven’t gotten a develop plan to take care of this issue.

And in circumstances where job is available it becomes a matter of who knows who, or if you will be willing to pay a huge amount required to get the job even when you are qualified.
When you are not able to pay, it is then given to the man with the money at that instant. So considering all this issues, I have decided to write this article to educate people on some job you can do without waiting to use your certificate.

The important thing here, is for an individual to be well acquainted or develop the right skill in line with his/her passion.
With no special order, I am going to list good paying job you can do without certificate.
1. PHOTOGRAPHY
This is one of the best, from my opinion. Photography has a lot of job opportunities in it, ranging from still & motion photo (snap shot & video), video and photo editors, photo lab printers,

Photo enlargements. Just imagine the official presidential photographer of the country, how much he will be making. You never can tell, u may even expand and have your own photo studio.

2. BARBING/ HAIR STYLIST
This is also a good one, as most people are making it big with just being a hair stylist. For the female folks it is easy to start up as they can start from their residential home without having to rent a shop.

All you need is to be creative, following the trend in hair making, and make your customer smiling when leaving.

3. FASHION DESIGNING / TAILORING
I need not to talk much on this, it speaks for itself. Fashion designing has grown in Africa especially Nigeria as our local designers are competing with their international counterparts.

It has grown to be a very big industry in Nigeria today, and it is open to all who wish to join.
It’s all about your creativity style and concept. I guess u will wish to be like YOMI CASUAL someday.

4. MAKEUP ARTIST

These days with different styles and concept, there are so many ladies venturing into this money making art. Some ladies are naturally gifted with this as they started from making themselves up

before monetizing it. If you are very good, you will not wait for big wedding and events to get a job. You can also be contracted to be someone personal makeup artist, you can work with

movie producer and also rendering home service to the so called big women in town.
Not to forget it is not only for ladies, I know some men who are good makeup artist.

5. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
For this, it very easy to start from the comfort of your home with a laptop or PC you can get started. Instead of wasting away your time, you can get enrolled in any good computer center,

before 3months or at most 6 months. You should be a good graphic designer. You don’t have to learn everything , they will never teach you all.
You will learn well when you start designing yourself.

6. BLOGGING
The story of Linda Ikeji has been an inspiring one today, considering the net worth of the young lady who quitted modeling for blogging. Today she is reaping her reward for playing online.
She has become a household name today while some people still are wasting their time on facebook ,snapchat, instagram etc. some people are making real big on internet.
This is the reason for the high increase of bloggers in Nigeria.
I hope this article answer the big question of AFTER SCHOOL WHAT NEXT?

By armzyville at April 26, 2017
Re: After School What Next? by OkuFaba(m): 2:53am On Jul 17, 2017
After school we go enter streetz do YAHOO... #softwork

(1) (Reply)

DELSU Disclose To Conduct Aptitude Test For 2017/2018 UTME/DE Canididates / Unusual Words With Surprising Meanings / Prepare Ahead For 2018 Admission And Scholarship Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.