Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Read Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To Fg's Plan To Stop Producion Of Music And Mov - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To Fg's Plan To Stop Producion Of Music And Mov (445 Views)

Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / I Go Dye Reacts To Fg's Plan To Stop Production Of Movies And Music Video Abroad / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To Fg's Plan To Stop Producion Of Music And Mov by Henrychiz(m): 5:31am On Jul 17, 2017
The Okoye brothers have been speaking out against the Federal government's plan to stop the production of Nigerian movies and music outside the shore of the country.

Read more@ http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/read-paul-okoyes-funny-reaction-to-fgs.html

Re: Read Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To Fg's Plan To Stop Producion Of Music And Mov by OKorowanta: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Nigeria leaders are on constant codine at Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

70 Percent Of Celebrities In Nigeria Are On Drugs – Okey Bakassi / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says I Know How Expensive Data Is. / 'the Police Bobrisky Called Made Him Pay For Services I Rendered' -hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.