Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival (18470 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2017
The prolific actor Odunade Adekola shares the photo on his IG page with the minister of information Lai Mohammed at glo laffta festival.

And some of his fans react to the photo... One is even asking the actor to give the minister a knock on his head... Lol

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/actor-odunade-adella-shares-adorable.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2017
grin

A Mohammad that lies is a Lie Mohammad

8 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Evablizin(f): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Hahahaha which kind fan be this nah,he should epp you and give Lia mohammed a heavy knock not even on his head rather his forehead,gal you are resquest for fainting mission of Lai chai

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Samusu(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Abdullahi Muhammad
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by wahles(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2017
Ok!uncle Lai
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2017
I can see tboss
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by crunchyg: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2017
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by elog(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Lie Lai Mohammed would always represent I'm sure the actor's ears would be heavy now.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Leonbonapart(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Yeye people

Both of them don't matter

To us
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by holatin(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
its good to be popular.

na so dem do change of name for our minister of information LIE MUHAMMED

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by PenisCaP: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by stonemind(f): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Have
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by gseun53(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
I laff in Swahili
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by neroflo: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Seyi law daughter and droopy the dog grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Judolisco(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Glo should direct all dis money to give us good network abeg
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by MrMoney007: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
who else noticed that ur masquerade Minister is currently snapping a lot with celebrities?

I'm suspecting something though, seems the latest trend is Foundation, he's recruiting celebrities as members;

Big Church Foundation

Tonto Dike foundation

LYINGitis Foundation

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by rozayx5(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2017
lai muhammed

another useless minister

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Onyesblog(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2017
The Gucci Costumer Hushpuppi took to his Snapchat page this afternoon to reveal that he has been hospitalized.

This was caused, according to him, by too much intake of alcohol and over enjoyment, hence everybody should be calm and not pity him.

See more of his posts below:-
No more champagne for me

The second say

Y all be the calm n don't pity me too much champagne cause this,Na enjoyment won kill me and no more sleep from too much hustle. I'm ok

http://onyesblog..com.ng/2017/07/hushpuppi-hospitalized-after-too-much.html?m=1
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Husty(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2017
WaLIEtaLIE, I smell lies distribution.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by cuedish: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Mr Odun what a bad phone you use that make uncle Lie'a face just as horrible as his integrity. grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Husty(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2017
neroflo:
Seyi law daughter and droopy the dog grin

May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by kittykollinxx(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
when odunlade starts lying you should know where he got it from

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Ancientboy(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by naijamafioso: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2017
I hope Odunlade will not be infected with "Lying Virus"
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Desdola(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2017
He should watch it before Lai possess him with his spirit of lies
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by enigmaticlion: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2017
It's because your life sucks and you're a natural hater
Leonbonapart:
Yeye people

Both of them don't matter

To us
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by Antoeni(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Mr Odunlade pls stay away from Bad Company
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by WaleOsu(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Samusu:
Abdullahi Muhammad
Layiwola Mohammed actually
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival by misspineapple(f): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oga lai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child / Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ / Alizee’s Management Releases Official Statement On Her Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.