Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child (18481 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin And Her Husband, Lateef Lawal Welcome First Child (Photos) / Catherinemary Nneamaka Ugoji Honoured At Godfrey Okoye University Convocation / Ugoji Catherinemary Nneamaka Graduates With First Class Degree Honours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Reekado Banks‘ brother and manager, Temioluwa Seth Solomon has welcomed his first child with wife Nneamaka Demure Solomon.

The couple who got married at a private ceremony in April 2017 welcomed their baby today and took to their social media pages to share the good news.
Writing on her IG page, Amy Demure Solomon said:

My God Has Been Too Good To Me.
I can’t even over emphasize the power of prayer…
We asked God for a safe and healthy pregnancy
And he did it .
We asked God for an easy and fast delivery
And Guess what?
He also did it and left everyone shocked.
Even the doctors couldn’t believe it
We pushed our baby out in less than 10mins with ease.
Yes, I said we because I couldn’t have done it alone.
I Did it with the help of My Lovely Coach @thistemi .
(I’m sorry for yelling at you while I was in pain ��)
He was there holding my hand all the way.
God bless you for Me King ��.
The faith you had in me made me stronger than I expected.
I love you big baby ❤
Our small baby is here �
Healthy and Kicking ��.
Let’s build our mini family together yea
I PRESENT TO YOU THE LATEST PARENTS IN TOWN!!!!
#ThereIsPowerInPrayer
#MyGodIsTooGod
#FinallyHadFire
#FireFunmiIsHere
#TheSolomons

Proud dad Temi gushed:

God bless you Nneamaka Solomon.
Again, you have taught me how to be strong.
I had always dreaded that Push moment and promised that i would close my eyes while it happened.
But your courage and strength from the beginning till the very moment of birth wouldn’t even allow me be less of a man.
Frail-looking Amaka is this strong and i want to fall my own hand? Lailai!!!
I’m glad i didn’t miss such memorable moment - the birth of my baby boy.
Has to be the most awesome feeling ever. Watching the process - from the anxiety of leaving home to the very painful contractions to the numbness from epidural to the part where i joined the doctor to say “PUSHHH”.
God is awesome! And He alone should be praised.
We prayed for an easy process; and that exactly was what we got.
Pushed in less than 10minutes and our FIRE was out and crying wehn wehn .
I love you baby; and i love you baby .
#TheSolomons #HavingFIRE #Family #LatestDaddy

https://lailasnews.com/reekado-banks-brother-and-partner-welcome-first-child/

1 Like

Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Gentlevin: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cograts to uuuuuuu.........#Godwin.....

This is where I respect women a lot.......to PUSH, no easy at all............
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Fahrenhite(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
When they were doing the panch! Ponch! Panch did they tell us cry why are they telling us at the end result? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by itspzpics(m): 6:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by GistMoreTV: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2018
DOWNLOAD LATEST MUSIC www.gistmore.com/music
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by veekid(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Resemblance
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by temitopepeter: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2018
congrats
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by MrKorky(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Oya
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Jamie90(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2018
I can't wrap my head around the rationale behind this post.

How does this fucckery help resuscitate Dino melaye
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by datfreshdoc(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Nothing but joy

1 Like

Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Kul3ger(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2018
News done finish for naija?

Dino, how market na? wink wink Sesason two of that film never sill come out? undecided undecided
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by inoki247: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2018
D guy just came back From Prison....Congrats our Lazy Yoot
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by slyd90(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by DivinelyBlessed: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Congrats. Baby. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Kunkiddo(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2018
welcome baby...

congratulations to the parents..

meanwhile check my signature...
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by speedyconnect3: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Congrats...
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Tego(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2018
*EOWODUNNI CONSULTANTS* .... Architectural Design,Consulting, Construction, and General services. Phone:08065236328 Email: owodunn.emmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Nl is losing it
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Alamin9582: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Zeromoney(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2018
No tribe in Nigeria marries themselves more than Yoruba and Igbo, yet somehow they are the ones that insult themselves the most online.

What a love/hate relationship!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by CapitanS: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Glory be to God
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Adepaul10: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Tobi And Ceec Reconcile,Dance And Love Up Has Housemates Enjoy Their Dinner

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kxY2sQCFvE
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by ashjay001(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Jamie90:
I can't wrap my head around the rationale behind this post.

How does this fucckery help resuscitate Dino melaye

Oh! Don't worry, Dino is resuscitated n twitting, like no man's biztongue
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Fire shocked

Names dey Naija o
Their next baby will be Brimstone grin

Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Assassin101: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2018
the land of "milk & honey"

DivinelyBlessed:
Congrats. Baby. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by MayowaAleem(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2018
congrats to you @thistemi & @de_mure
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Mikora: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by Naza25: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Congrats Temi and Amaka
Re: Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child by paqman: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
I think the baby name should be named fire because I was wondering when the woman said fire came out��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Not Staying In One Bedroom Flat, Says NSC / Gbenro Ajibade Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.