Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? (1861 Views)

Is It Wise To Start A Business With Loan / A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2010
Quite a number of forex trainers seem to warn againsttrading with robots,but is it that dangerous,or are these businessmen just using 'propaganda'to promote their lessons?
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by LoveKing(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2010
each one of them got their issues but i use robots and i make hell of a money. i sped 80k monthly on the robot so you get the idea how much i can make.
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by namdo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
I am not a trainer of forex traders but i trade forex. It is better to learn and practice trading before using a robot.
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by kanmy14: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
Quite a number of people are driven out of Forex trade because of the risk involved. perhaps many went into it without adequate information required to make wealth in it. this had made majority to quit the idea of daring it.

But inspite of this quite a lot of money is being made on Forex on a regular basis. This depends on the number of information available at the disposal of individual that determine the level of success such individual will make.

To whom care to make profit on Forex with little or no knowledge even gurus can as well check this information on

www.forexquickcash..com

THIS COULD BE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by gowaga68: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
kanmy14:

Quite a number of people are driven out of Forex trade because of the risk involved. perhaps many went into it without adequate information required to make wealth in it. this had made majority to quit the idea of daring it.

But inspite of this quite a lot of money is being made on Forex on a regular basis. This depends on the number of information available at the disposal of individual that determine the level of success such individual will make.

To whom care to make profit on Forex with little or no knowledge even gurus can as well check this information on

www.forexquickcash..com

THIS COULD BE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING

u have spokin well bro ppl just venture without proper know how.
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by mylove007: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2010
For those interested in trading Forex, I have some good ebooks to give out for free. If interested, please email seun_64@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by netgenus(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
The major reason many investors lose oodles of money is because they make use of high leverage without control. They rejoice when the trend favours them but mourn when it goes against. The rule is this: no matter how high is your leverage in anything, you cannot avoid losses except you have total control of it.

This rule made me to develop a very efficient forex trading system called COMPLETE FOREX EQUATION. It has a high leverage and high control as well. It has worked for me for more than 12 months now.
for more info send a blank e-mail to danrinz3000@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by Kashif(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2010
we have a dedicated forex forum. Join us at www.getmoreng.com/forum. C U dia!
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by winta2007(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2010
not wise but customized indicator like fx digits will help u more to analyz the market u can give me a call on +2348064960696
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by fxjunkie(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2010

1 Share

Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2010
fxjunkie:

It's so funny to hear "traders" say they trade without using SL. It's really funny and only an inexperienced trader who has never experienced the "wrath of the market" can say such a thing. Forex trading is a mix of science and psychology, and until there is a confluence of these two you can't make real progress. And pls, forget robot cos you don't need it.
You can check out my forex trading account statement which I attached.

@fxjunkie

I would like to know more about how you do your trades, winning over 90% of trades, without a robot. Pls email me on vopute@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by fxjunkie(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by fxjunkie(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by snokky(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
this page aint worth a shit no more, trying to share info with fellow traders here and you re deleting it.

Aint gonna sell any stuff to anyone or charge a cent here. I aint need all those crap. Just need to help pple make money n you re deleting ma post

Why did u create this page in the first place?
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by tjproff: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
dont be fooled FX is not a child play. shocked
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by fxjunkie(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2010

Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by fxjunkie(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2010

Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by fxjunkie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2010

Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by fxjunkie(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2010
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by Woodstown: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who have tried this trading automated solution https://spy-fx.com/ ?
Re: Forex Trading With Robot: How Wise Is It? by fxstory(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
don't ever try to trade with most of the robots you see online as they will get you wrecked . learn to read the chat with price action

(1) (Reply)

Does AnyOne Know Anything About UBA Bank Metropolitan Life Ltd 4sure Program? / Dedicated Server, VPS, Windows VPS, Hosting Vps, VPS Hosting / Make Over #100,000 Monthly As Sms Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.