Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,920 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Help Needed Urgently Please!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed Urgently Please!!!!!! (636 Views)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Help Needed For My Ailing Dad / Tinnitis Problem: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently Please!!!!!! by zeekeyboy: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Good Evening sir. Please I am a student and I and my secondary school mates. Need your help and prayers for a good friend of ours. His name is
CHUKWUDALU OBIOMMANNA AKUJOBI

We call for you to help us save my friend . Dalu is suffering from End Stage Kidney Disease, that has He has been on Hemo Dialysis for this duration and now requires a STEM CELL TREATMENT for him to get back to health. All inquiries have been made and the treatment is scheduled to take place in a Chinese Hospital. He requires 56,000 USD (20 million Naira equivalent) ,as total cost of treatment for a successful STEM CELL TREATMENT in China.
Please sir would drop his mother's number for confirmation and her account number too. Thanks and God bless you
+79207164656
+23408188182477.

ZENITH BANK
AKUJOBI NORAH
2006660921 embarassedGood Evening sir. Please I am a student and I and my secondary school mates. Need your help and prayers for a good friend of ours. His name is
CHUKWUDALU OBIOMMANNA AKUJOBI

We call for you to help us save my friend . Dalu is suffering from End Stage Kidney Disease, that has He has been on Hemo Dialysis for this duration and now requires a STEM CELL TREATMENT for him to get back to health. All inquiries have been made and the treatment is scheduled to take place in a Chinese Hospital. He requires 56,000 USD (20 million Naira equivalent) ,as total cost of treatment for a successful STEM CELL TREATMENT in China.
Please sir would drop his mother's number for confirmation and her account number too. Thanks and God bless you
+79207164656
+23408188182477.

ZENITH BANK
AKUJOBI NORAH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Urgently Please!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks much @zeekeyboy.

Your attentions are highly needed, please.

Cc: Jaybee3
Pickabeau1
Dominique
Hungerbad
Mimzy
Thorpido
Funjosh
Tehn
Re: Help Needed Urgently Please!!!!!! by TeHN: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dear Zeekeboy,

Thanks for your mention but TeHN has stopped accepting medical cases as we have no expertise needed to coordinate cases with varying degree of complexity.

However, we will be willing to make a one-off donation IF:

We are satisfied with the verification done by any independent nler

AND

TeHN's EXEC's are majorly in support of providing the one-off financial support

Kind Regards

TeHN

(1) (Reply)

What Happens At The Instant Of Death. (share Your Experiences) / 10 Ways On How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor / See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.