Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Why Did I Get Married Too - Trailer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Did I Get Married Too - Trailer (784 Views)

OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / Why Did I Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did I Get Married Too - Trailer by tboy1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
If you've seen the first one im sure u'll be excited about the sequel:

PLOT:

Gathered together in the Bahamas for their annual one-week reunion, four close couples eagerly reconnect, sharing news about their lives and relationships. But their intimate week in paradise is disrupted by the unexpected arrival of Sheila's (Jill Scott) ex-husband, Mike (Richard T. Jones), who hopes to break up her new marriage with Troy (Lamman Rucker) and win her back. The others soon realize they too are not immune to the challenges of commitment and fidelity. Angela (Tasha Smith) doesn't believe her husband, Marcus (Michael Jai White), can be faithful now that he's a celebrity television newscaster. Dianne (Sharon Leal) and Terry's (Tyler Perry) relationship is feeling the strain of raising children. And Patricia (Janet Jackson), a successful self-help psychologist, must finally reveal the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Gavin (Malik Yoba). With their relationships hanging in the balance when they return home, each couple must choose between blame and forgiveness, doubt and faith, with life-altering consequences. As told at the end of the trailer released in mid-2009, one of the couples will not survive the challenges they face.

Trailer:

[flash=350,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rguNVGHuow&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Why Did I Get Married Too - Trailer by FBS: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2010
Looking forward to this movie.  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Movies At The Box Office / Tv Show In The 80's / Ashley Nwosu Has Died Leaving A Legacy*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.