Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members (3045 Views)

CRYPTO Fx:money Game! CRYPTO FX Used Cryptocurrency As A Lure To Deceive 66,000 / Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by jaychubi: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Kyle is one of the best scammers the world has known, I ve been a member of GHWX for a while and until the website disappeared last week and even as I type nw many participants believe the site will come back and pay them grin grin grin. Our mumu don do. Well I am a GHWX soldier on a good day but this handshake don pass the elbow.

The last GHWX update was a complete lie from the first to the last sentence then untop of that the website was put down together with the forum without informing the participants as to when it will be up and running.

Well ladies and gentlemen it is all over for GHWX, d best that can happen is GHWplus or GHWpremium grin grin grin grin and dt means starting afresh with OGH1 and OGH2.

Kindly note dt the fact dt no one kws what Kyle looks like whether male or female is a big red flag? Kyle has no identity and may be one school drop out hmmm his English n intelligence is super sha super scammer. Kyle na to swear for u remain angry

Now how did Kyle earn so much trust and decieved alot of participants.

1. Regular updates - he gives regular updates where he sweet talks members into agreeing with him.

2. Forum - he created a forum for members to discuss to give the impression he is for real.

3. Kyle decides major issues via a vote on the forum, u remember the days of SSM vs SM. Dts democracy in Ponzi Government lol

4. System activities - this is the most powerful weapon esp in the dying days esp as it bothers on PHing. You will see fake 2m n 1m PHs almost every 30minutes on system activities giving d impression that ppl are still PHing big yet ppl ve nt been matched to GH in over 2 weeks. Na Kyle boys dey behind those fake millions

5. Prompt replying of emails from support with several reps engaged to do this

6. Promise that no one will lose money on GHWX even with several unpaid OGH1 n nw OGH 2

7. Promise of no downtime, well this one is just good on paper

8. Kyle registered GHWX website until 2022 and dt website costs over $200000 to put together

9. The use of IT terms to deceive members like glitch, slow coding, wanna cry virus while hiding the real issue which is incompetent IT department of GHWX. The IT depart incompetence created serious imbalance between PH and GH when they failed to match 10% for over 2 weeks n this was what crashed GHWX today.

10. Giving the impression that GHWX was a global Ponzi when we kw its a Nigerian thing 100%. They will be forming using the word "African Region" to give the impression of a global Ponzi lol Kyle don't let me swear for you oooo angry angry angry

These are the few I can remember, you can add urs. This is from a hardcore member dt will lose some good money to all these Kyle nonsense.

GHWX crash was caused by incompetent GHWX IT department they implemented a wrong code dt caused 10% not to be matched in 2 weeks creating serious imbalance between PH and GH. Kyle knew he can't salvage d situation hence he quickly cashed out n abandoned members to their fate.

Another cause of the crash is consistent change in policies by GHWX admin n always wanting to hear from members.

Hardly will Kyle run a policy for a month without changing it, d idiot wanted to pay full GH from 10% n it backfired and crashed GHWX nothing like wanna cry virus.

GHWX can only come back as GHWplus or GHWpremium where ppl can start afresh with OGH1 n OGH2.

Adieu GHWX gone sooo soon

Ponzi only pays the owners like kyle

Cc seun, lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by UnknownT: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2017
People still do ponzi scheme?

4 Likes

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by jaychubi: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
UnknownT:

Yeah people will always do Ponzi as long as greed exists in ppl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
UnknownT:
Are u dis stupid?, it's just lyk asking whether people still gamble?, ponzi can neva eva die. Many of my friends who profited 4rm GHWX have told me dat if GHWX comes back again, they would still participate.
Ponzi is a game, U win or U lose, just dat u shuldn't expect to be winning all d time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
U guys shuld stop thinking dat it's everybody dat lost money on GHWX, there are pple dat still profited from GHWX, I lost quite heavily though, but i have friends who profited and have vowed to continue if it comes back again in another edition. So u see dat in Ponzi, u win or u loose.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by segebase(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
ponzi over fix games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by UnknownT: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
cliff26:

Are u dis stupid?, it's just lyk asking whether people still gamble?, ponzi can neva eva die. Many of my friends who profited 4rm GHWX have told me dat if GHWX comes back again, they would still participate.
Ponzi is a game, U win or U lose, just dat u shuldn't expect to be winning all d time.
Cool, didn't warrant the are you stupid. Be mindful please

1 Like

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by jaychubi: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
segebase:
ponzi over fix games

Lol all na gambling cool cool cool
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by jaychubi: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2017
UnknownT:
Cool, didn't warrant the are you stupid. Be mindful please

Ignore d stupid part
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by segebase(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2017
jaychubi:

Lol all na gambling cool cool cool

if not for ponzi ..money way I don lose for fixed games ...I can't count it .....Man don acquire tinz...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by abdulrazak07(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
We all know GHX will surface again only we don't know when.. only am sure kyle won't be the one addressing us.

Am sure thy won't dare come bCk wth OGH1 or OGH2 sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by jaychubi: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
abdulrazak07:
We all know GHX will surface again only we don't know when.. only am sure kyle won't be the one addressing us.

Am sure thy won't dare come bCk wth OGH1 or OGH2 sha..

Sure
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2017
jaychubi:
Kyle is one of the best scammers the world has known, I ve been a member of GHWX for a while and until the website disappeared last week and even as I type nw many participants believe the site will come back and pay them grin grin grin. Our mumu don do. Well I am a GHWX soldier on a good day but this handshake don pass the elbow.

The last GHWX update was a complete lie from the first to the last sentence then untop of that the website was put down together with the forum without informing the participants as to when it will be up and running.

Well ladies and gentlemen it is all over for GHWX, d best that can happen is GHWplus or GHWpremium grin grin grin grin and dt means starting afresh with OGH1 and OGH2.

Kindly note dt the fact dt no one kws what Kyle looks like whether male or female is a big red flag? Kyle has no identity and may be one school drop out hmmm his English n intelligence is super sha super scammer. Kyle na to swear for u remain angry

Now how did Kyle earn so much trust and decieved alot of participants.

1. Regular updates - he gives regular updates where he sweet talks members into agreeing with him.

2. Forum - he created a forum for members to discuss to give the impression he is for real.

3. Kyle decides major issues via a vote on the forum, u remember the days of SSM vs SM. Dts democracy in Ponzi Government lol

4. System activities - this is the most powerful weapon esp in the dying days esp as it bothers on PHing. You will see fake 2m n 1m PHs almost every 30minutes on system activities giving d impression that ppl are still PHing big yet ppl ve nt been matched to GH in over 2 weeks. Na Kyle boys dey behind those fake millions

5. Prompt replying of emails from support with several reps engaged to do this

6. Promise that no one will lose money on GHWX even with several unpaid OGH1 n nw OGH 2

7. Promise of no downtime, well this one is just good on paper

8. Kyle registered GHWX website until 2022 and dt website costs over $200000 to put together

9. The use of IT terms to deceive members like glitch, slow coding, wanna cry virus while hiding the real issue which is incompetent IT department of GHWX. The IT depart incompetence created serious imbalance between PH and GH when they failed to match 10% for over 2 weeks n this was what crashed GHWX today.

10. Giving the impression that GHWX was a global Ponzi when we kw its a Nigerian thing 100%. They will be forming using the word "African Region" to give the impression of a global Ponzi lol Kyle don't let me swear for you oooo angry angry angry

These are the few I can remember, you can add urs. This is from a hardcore member dt will lose some good money to all these Kyle nonsense.

GHWX crash was caused by incompetent GHWX IT department they implemented a wrong code dt caused 10% not to be matched in 2 weeks creating serious imbalance between PH and GH. Kyle knew he can't salvage d situation hence he quickly cashed out n abandoned members to their fate.

Another cause of the crash is consistent change in policies by GHWX admin n always wanting to hear from members.

Hardly will Kyle run a policy for a month without changing it, d idiot wanted to pay full GH from 10% n it backfired and crashed GHWX nothing like wanna cry virus.

GHWX can only come back as GHWplus or GHWpremium where ppl can start afresh with OGH1 n OGH2.

Adieu GHWX gone sooo soon

Ponzi only pays the owners like kyle

Cc seun, lalasticlala

Really sad. I tried to warn people about GHWW, during the first phase I warned them but Kyle made them believe that Ponzi Hater crashed the system. Months to the exclusive crash I came again and warned participants, but they showed hypnotic tendencies. I really hope participants can recover what they lost.
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by alezzy13: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
I partially agree with OP.

Not holding brief for Kyle, but I dont think its fair to call him a scammer.

You seem to forget that GHW went on smoothly for over a year before it starting having issues around Feb this year. And this was due mainly to the likes of sgtponzihater and his crew PHing stupendous amounts and deliberately defaulting on payment. At the same time they mounted a heavy propaganda on NL and other sites that GHW was going to crash. IT was therefore only a matter of time.

GHWx was hurriedly put to together to assuage nervous members that their monies had not been irretrievably lost. however, like all beta programs, it had flaws. Added to that, like you rightly observed, was the habit of kyle constantly fiddling with the system.

A lot of people benefited while it lasted, so its not fair to say ponzi only pay the owner. The problem of course is people PHing unreasonable amounts.

Just for the records, like I've always maintained, I would NOT encourage anyone to go into ponzischemes, but at the same time will not demonize them if they do, or deliberately scuttle the platform like some are wont to.

2 Likes

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by imagrg(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Really sad. I tried to warn people about GHWW, during the first phase I warned them but Kyle made them believe that Ponzi Hater crashed the system. Months to the exclusive crash I came again and warned participants, but they showed hypnotic tendencies. I really hope participants can recover what they lost.
Yeah. You are indeed an intelligent financial analyst.
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by tommysparks: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ghwx has just posted an update on its website.
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by jaychubi: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
tommysparks:

Lol website dt can't be found n u r talking abt update. All those updates like this one attached are done by scammers grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by t33why: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
OGH2 loading

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by jaychubi: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2017
t33why:
OGH2 loading

Lol u r nt far from the truth
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by DUNKA(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Stanley Chinonso:
Quadrant Emergencia:
COPIED FROM GHWX FORUM

����

LAST NIGHT I bleeped KYLIE (MR TUNDE MOSES) AT PROTEA IKEJA; HE PAID ME USD5000‎ (Part 2)‎

The person you people know as Kylie is actually Mr Olatunde Moses a former software engineer with shop in Computer Village, Ikeja and he is my boyfriend but I cannot stand cheating innocent people of their hard earned cash! Lord forgive me.‎

I have been with him for the past 5years. Even when he didn't have any money‎ as a struggling graduate of LASU.

Recently however, he started becoming very generous to me buying me Ifone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab. We even spent a week in Dubai 2months ago when he told me he was on leave. I guess that was when his business was in trouble which I later found out was when GHW was transformed to GHWx.

I have been seeing all your complaints on GHWx for the past 3weeks and my conscience has been disturbing me to come forward with my story.

Kylie started GHW with good intentions but became greedy along the line with his friends all based in Ikeja except Mrslinco (Samuel Ajayi) who is currently based in Atlanta.

Everybody you see on the forum begging you the foolish participants to pay more money is a friend of Tunde and they have all shared your money.‎

Last night‎ Tunde sorry Kylie invited me to Protea Hotel in Ikeja and we drank Moet and I ate fried rice with lobster which I was surprised he paid for with his ATM card.

Then we spent the night in an expensive suite where we bleeped and bleeped and bleeped till day break and then he paid me $5000 cash.

Please members of GHW i'm am sorry if you may have lost money to the scheme. Please forgive and forget my boyfriend Tunde. He will not repeat this again.

God bless you all for your forgiveness because I am doing this without his permission.

Thank You All.

STW‎

NB: Don't be deceived any further my innocent brothers and sisters that may have lost all their life savings on GHWx.

See the real identities of the following moderators and participants and the actual relationship to Tunde (Kylie)

Kylie (Tunde Moses): GHW Software Developer & Principal Owner.

Mami (Mary Kehinde): Younger Cousin to Tunde.

Mrs Titilayo (Mark Okoroafor): Boyfriend to 
Mami.‎

Hayomax (Henry Abayomi): Friend to Mami and also a computer engineer.

Solace247365 (‎Betty Can't remember her Surname): Recently employed staff working as secretary and moderator.

Princessghw (Same person as Solace247365)

Magnificent (Same person as hayomax)

Jayden (Kayode Isaac): Former course mate of Tunde at LASU.

John (Johnson Mamedu): Also a software engineer that graduated from Unilag.

Penny (Patience Mabiaku): Johnson's serious girlfriend.
‎‎
Mrslinco (Samuel Ajayi): Co-owner and website designer based in Atlanta, Georgia.

Kohcee (Olatunde David): Friend to Tunde‎ (Kylie) but pretends to be a participant that has lost money too.

I will update this list in my subsequent post.

Watchout for Part 3.

STW.‎
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by henrygentle: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fools and GHWX Haters read, learn more about these Deadly Virus and pick sense where you left them(Just pray it does not affect you...and mostly our dear beloveth NAIRALAND): http://bgr.com/2017/05/17/wannacry-computer-virus-variant/
Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by ogawisdom(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Op u r 100% correct

It's all over my ghwx telegram group with 8k members was shut down today as d admin lost hope on GHWX ie GHWX telegram hub.

Iets mourn our loses n move on

Only God will punish Kyle n his crew I lost close to 1m cry cry cry cry

See money another participant will lose ie close to 4 million

Re: ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members by ogawisdom(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
tommysparks:

Update ko website ni

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? / Buying A Suzuki Mini Bus Called Korope Or Marwa? / 7 Million Naira Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.