Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed (17716 Views)

Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / PLEA!! To The Already Employed / 3 Ways Whistle Blowing Can Go Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by dammy13(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
​N-Power on Monday warned volunteers and applicants likewise to stop seeing the programme as an avenue to make free money.

This warning was posted on its twitter handle, @npower_ng.

“For those who have a job and use N-Power as a secondary source of income, proceed with caution.”

“N-Power has a whistle blowing policy. Details on this coming soon”.

The handle also responded to a comment that politicians were collecting applicants information for possible placement.

“Politicians collecting information is their problem. We have said again and again, that the only application we recognize is done online.”

Meanwhile, Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has extended registration for 2017 N-Power application by two weeks.

Osinbajo announced this on Friday, when he visited the N-Power Call Center in Abuja, where some youths were given tablets to facilitate their jobs.

The application portal will now close on Thursday, July 27, 2017.

The N-portal reopened for registration on Tuesday​ June 13, 2017​.

The N-Power Volunteer Corps is part of the Federal government’s Social Investment Programmes, under which it plans to hire 350,000 unemployed graduates.

http://fabinfos.com/n-power-expose-volunteers-making-free-money-adopts-whistle-blowing/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by Chyhappy: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
sad
Ok
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by SolnergyPower: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sunshine Solar Panels For Sale (Wholesale Price)

Sunshine Solar Panels

Mono Price List

300w mono: ₦65,000
250w mono: ₦55:000
200w mono: ₦43,000
150w mono: ₦37,000
130w mono: ₦34,000
120w mono: ₦28,000
100w mono: ₦25,000
80w mono: ₦20,000

Poly Prices List

300w poly: ₦60,000
250w poly: ₦52:000
200w poly: ₦40,000
150w poly: ₦32,000
130w poly: ₦31,000
100w poly: ₦22,000
80w poly: ₦19,500

Call/WhatsApp: 0803-334-3911.
Solar@SolnergyPower.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by Iloveafrica: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
3years ago,someone told us he will rescue all d missing chibok girls if elected as president,we elected him,now he's missing too. grin
Iriri Aye

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by LoveJesus87(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
I
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by 234GT(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
We always blame our leaders, but we followers are not better off.

6 Likes

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by bigjoe1000(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
apc, thiefs
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by Camelot2(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
that great but the mes[color=#006600][/color] smileysage of my as not be send to me in which way will i have to do.to write things test of it
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by criminalmindz: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na today yansh dey back . Initial gra gra
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by joeaz58(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
e no concern me. .
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by Vanpascore(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by monimekaz(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
234GT:

"Don't outshined your Master " - No 1 rule of power . We can't be better than our leaders ; that's the reality

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by Olusharp(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Advertise your business to a wide range of people, we have close 50000 phone numbers on our database who you can advertise to....

You might need a blogger/ content author.

Hello, It is nice having you read this. for you to read this means you are in need of this service, amazingly I am also here to serve you.
You need someone to create contents for your blog and site, I am the man you need, from Entertainment, news,events,fashion and lifestyle etc both foreign and local, I am the one you need.
I write the contents 100% off plagiarism as I truly understands the need for originality and also update the content as they happen across the world.
My services are charged at cheap price but we can talk better if you send a mail to the address on my signature.
Thank you as you give me a trial which you wouldn't regret.
mail- olu200016@gmail.com
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by jonnytad(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Now this is making headline abi?
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by fistonati(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Only in Nigeria i heard of government whistle blowing policy. its absurd and barbaric yet we celebrate it just because we swallow everything government throws at us and compare it to outside world.
Anyone can accuse anyone and call it whistle blowing, govt will harass you and if they found nothing incriminating in you, Government wont apologize to you for defamation, slander or libel.

only revolution can solve Nigeria's problem, but the question is are we ready for it?? Do we have the new set of leaders that can turn things around and possibly die for the country??

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by Ppresh2017(f): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good move,
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by MadCow1: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
FacePalm...

If N-power will be rigged, it would start from inside their hierarchy with Ghost Applicants first before spreading.
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Some applied since last month but are yet to get any sms linking them to their aptitude test page

1 Like

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by ekensi01: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nigerian's never learn lesson from whistle blowing abi?
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by fistonati(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its a bad move for a failed state. NOTHING GOOD ABOUT IT. Its for the govt to do its homework properly and nothing more
Benjom:
That's a good step in the right direction.
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by SplendidE(f): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
make them park well we no send them

1 Like

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by fistonati(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
EXAMPLE'S PLS??
234GT:
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by fistonati(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
NA BOBO DEM DEY GIVE Joor. Govt want you to pay tax but doesnt want you to ask question on what is done with the money you paid. Govt itself is not responsible
Iloveafrica:
3years ago,someone told us he will rescue all d missing chibok girls if elected as president,we elected him,now he's missing too. grin
Iriri Aye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by free2ryhme: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Make una dey blow whistle dey gooo

How much dem dey pay for the whistle blowing self

1 Like

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by 234GT(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
fistonati:
EXAMPLE'S PLS??

Employed people are applying for npower. I told my friend who isn't working to apply, and he told me to apply too. I reminded him that I have a job and he said npower will be my second source of income.
I told him I would be reducing his chances if I apply, and he still told me it doesn't matter. If that my friend becomes the president, our national treasury don suffer.

7 Likes

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by SNIPER123: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin
MMM
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by fistonati(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
PREMIER LEAGUE refs must come to Nigeria, BLOW WHISTLE and make money.
Chyhappy:
sad
Ok
Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by fistonati(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
becus he knew govt has been cheating and scamming you ages. grin grin grin Govt itself is not responsible
Govt want you to pay tax but doesnt want you to ask what is done with the money you paid.
234GT:

Employed people are applying for npower. I told my friend who isn't working to apply, and he told me to apply too. I reminded him that I have a job and he said npower will be my second source of income.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by 234GT(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
fistonati:
becus he knew govt has been cheating ans scamming you ages. grin grin grin

That is not an excuse for me to cheat those who are not employed. I earn 7 times of what npower pays after tax. My conscience will not allow me rest if I cheat unemployed youths, because I was also unemployed at a time, and my getting my current job is by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed by namkko99: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

If you stay in Abuja and you are interested in learning programming/web development.
training commences on the 22nd july.
for more info contact - 07038561877
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / Which Should I Choose? / BBM Group For Unemployed Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.