Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. (18233 Views)

Careers/jobs People Dont Bother To Attend The Interviews / N-power Batch C: Please Do Not Pay ₦100 For Physical Verification / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by npowerng: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Good Morning,
Don't bother to go for physical verification if you are already employed.
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by xreal: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2017
OK.
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by silas24(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2017
@npower, you keep emphasizing that preselection does not mean final selection. If one happens to have all the documents he or she claims to have and meets the requirements for the physical verification,is there still a chance that such a person will be screened out cos this is Nigeria and I am sure as fellow Nigerians you guys understand my point.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by prodiG(m): 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning,
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG
Just out of curiousity.How do you intend to fish out the already employed ones

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Primusinterpares(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2017
So if someone is husling in one place for the main time instead of just sitting at home to be eating from mummy's pot... hope u ppl will not say that person is employed ni.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Arigold007: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2017
prodiG:
pls why are you so concerned about how they intend to fish out frauds. Why wouldn't you care about more important things like being fully prepared for the next step. rather it's how they intend to defraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by prodiG(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Arigold007:
pls why are you so concerned about how they intend to fish out frauds. Why wouldn't you care about more important things like being fully prepared for the next step. rather it's how they intend to defraud.
because these guys are all flash and no substance.I know employed guys who were selected by npower

14 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by npowerng: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
silas24:
@npower, you keep emphasizing that preselection does not mean final selection. If one happens to have all the documents he or she claims to have and meets the requirements for the physical verification,is there still a chance that such a person will be screened out cos this is Nigeria and I am sure as fellow Nigerians you guys understand my point.

You don't have to panic, Just get all your document ready.
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by baski92(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Npower and their wahala may no dey ever finish
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by dingbang(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Initial gragra

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by risos(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Interesting, so why does n-power shortlist Nigerians who are already employed for physical verification?

15 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by mekyno777(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by npowerng: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
prodiG:

You don't have to worry sir, Captain Npower would fish them out.
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Femexx(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
npowerng:

Which documents?
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
npowerng:

You haven't answered the question
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Tsam1959(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
handsomeclouds:

You haven't answered the question

Which answer, You dey look for again . embarassed
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Tsam1959(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Femexx:

Which documents?

Document like your phone receipt etc grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tsam1959:

Which answer, You dey look for again . embarassed
Sometimes its best we mind our business

The question wasn't directed at you

I won't be surprised if some unemployed candidates having all relevant documents and been completely verified

won't still make the 'final selection'

4 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning, Don't bother to go for physical verification if you are already employed. Don't bother at all. #NPowerNG
what about corp members passing out this Dec
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Nafizzey(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
npowerng:
Good Morning,
Don't bother at all.
#NPowerNG
What about those with higher qualifications but underemployed and have chance to combine both jobs.?

And what of those still serving NYSC, what's their faith?
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by uvbiakpo: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nafizzey:
What about those with higher qualifications but underemployed and have chance to combine both jobs.?

And what of those still serving NYSC, what's their faith?
Yes you can go for the verification as far you have d time to do both lol
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by uvbiakpo: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
@npower.... I wanna work as Captain Npower..
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by honestivo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
How are you going to know who is already a worker ,this can only be known through the bvn. so do your home work well .So many civil servant on this list .
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Abak1: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have been having issues with the online attendance, but have been up to date with my normal attendance at my place of primary assignment.should I be worried about my inability to record my online attendance?
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
npowerng:

You don't have to worry sir, Captain Npower would fish them out.
How will the fish them out. Remember people don't use one account. BVN can not reveal financial transaction in multiple accounts. Unless d submit the same account fg I'd using to pay them. What about people that work in private firm. How will d know
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by domimire: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2017
@npowerng, Pls I hope the SMS sent to preselected applicant won't be a criteria to partake in the PV cos I did not receive the message but was selected when I checked with my bvn
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Olaunlimited(m): 5:23am On Dec 01, 2017
@npower let us have the requirement for the pv on time
Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by Mario1989(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2017
prodiG:
Through BVN number if u are working under government...... But if u are working with private sector, CARRY GO!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by mukhcech(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2017
prodiG:
because these guys are all flash and no substance.I know employed guys who were selected by npower

No mind those Mumu. How did they end up being selected in d first place.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. by mukhcech(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2017
risos:
Interesting, so why does n-power shortlist Nigerians who are already employed for physical verification?

This are the questions we should be asking. mtchew. How come.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider / Which Of These Job Should I Choose? / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.