Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) (42216 Views)

Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Terrible Fatal Accident Cuts Student Into Pieces In Ghana (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Ajasco222: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
A yet-to-be identified man was found dead at National Bus Stop area of Ikeja, Lagos state this morning. It is unclear what killed him, but he seemed to have been crushed to death by an oncoming train..

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/man-found-dead-on-ikeja-national.html

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Ajasco222: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oh my God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by malificent(f): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Isn't that exactly the same way a ladys body was found recently? On a rail track? Probably to make it look asif a train ran them over? cry cry God please help us

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by akpamuomenka: 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
Isn't that exactly the same way a ladys body was found recently? On a rail track? Probably to make it look asif a train ran them over? cry cry God please help us

Looking at the body very closely, you will observe that there's no blood stains on his body or the rail indicating that he must hv bn killed somewhere and his blood has all gushed out before he was dropped there for cover up.

I suspect Ritualists, they have drain his blood before dropping his body there.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by wahles(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
seconded

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2017

Is not high time dis stupid country leaders upgrade our security system..

For crying out loud how much will it take to put cctv in som crucial corners

Mtchewww

Meanwhile the "TRAIN" dat killed dat man has a head two hands nd two legs

#Eco99#

9 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by wahles(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by deepwater(f): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Last week it was the woman.
This week it is the man.

How fast could a Nigerian train be moving that some one could not escape?
Could this people be simply murdered elsewhere and their corpse where simple laid on the rail tracks to cover up the evil ones track?

This is unacceptable, the National Orientation Agency should wake up and educate people that rituals do not bring money, it is just some devilish. cravings for human parts.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

This is too brutal to witness, let alone experiencing it.
cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
O
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Dc4life(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Same thing with a lady last week. I think they're are being murdered and have their body deposited at the rail line to make it look like they were crushed When the train passes over their dead body. What a wicked world!!! cry

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Olusharp(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
God have mercy...

in other news
Advertise your business to a wide range of people, we have close 50000 phone numbers on our database who you can advertise to....

You might need a blogger/ content author.

Hello, It is nice having you read this. for you to read this means you are in need of this service, amazingly I am also here to serve you.
You need someone to create contents for your blog and site, I am the man you need, from Entertainment, news,events,fashion and lifestyle etc both foreign and local, I am the one you need.
I write the contents 100% off plagiarism as I truly understands the need for originality and also update the content as they happen across the world.
My services are charged at cheap price but we can talk better if you send a mail to the address on my signature.
Thank you as you give me a trial which you wouldn't regret.
mail- olu200016@gmail.com
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by plainmirror(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:
The rate Afonjas are dying these days...hmm.

At this rate, their population will be wiped out soonest.

Show some sympathy and say no to tribalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lord have mercy. Besides, there are some monikers that supposed to have been long gone on this forum. Why is seun and his mods always keeping quiet and see all these useless ,empty heads kids taking over this site? Why for God's sake. The site that you will always learn many new things before has been hi jacked by useless kids that thought everything is all about tribes ,religions and politics. Imagine what one idiot is saying above.
If seun is not careful enough,this site in the next five years will totally go off point from the first post. Now it is still manageable .
Only explorer thread is worth following now that is much more interesting and free of tribalism and religious idiots.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by IamAirforce1: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jesus Christ shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by hinohsend: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:

I thought Lag was 'no mans land'. Show sympathy, the man might be your tribesman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by fergie001: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:

Stop this,na death be dis nowwww,where is our love?
Rip,young man

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Jaymima(f): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oh God!
I don't believe he was killed by a moving train.
Handwork of serial killer(s) or a yet to be identified cult group. Same pattern of body mutilation as that of a dead lady shown here not so long ago.
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by medolab90(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rip
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by apesinola001: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by blackbeau1(f): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Terrible sight . From the state of his feet, I'd say he was homeless .may his soul RIP.
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:

May woe betide u for ur useless comment

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by tommybliss007(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:

waste pipe stk your smelling mouth in you ass

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by Juni4jay(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wonder ain't ending.
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by ErepaTV: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by yaegay: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sad
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by liftedhigh: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by jashar(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:

Must you make a stupid comment?

A man is dead for crying out loud, all you can see is tribal bigotry....

Have a heart man....

sides, who told you he's yoruba?

and some silly goons liked the post.

How would you feel f you get home and learn it's your brother or cousin?

5 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!) by EmmaLege: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) / Lagos-Badagry Expressway Collapses! Motorists, Commuters Suffer / Monkey Seizes Woman's Phone And Destroys It In Burundi Zoo (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.