Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Between Tramigo And MTN C Track - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Tramigo And MTN C Track (3174 Views)

Benefits Of Tramigo Car Trackers For Nigeria / CoTrac Or Tramigo - Which To Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by nuellagold: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good day house. I just got a car and been reading about car tracking. Please I need to know the best between MTN C data and tramigo. More so does any offer car retrieval in case of theft.
Thanks for your opinion in advance

1 Like

Re: Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by Jasmine360(f): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Go for Tramingo- I use it and its the best

1 Like

Re: Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by Lexusgs430: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Jasmine360:

Wise Lady...... Some men would buy cars and not install a tracker.
Car gets stolen, they start posting the pictures of the stolen vehicle on nairaland, soliciting assistance in recovery. Weda nairaland nah car recovery service....

1 Like

Re: Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by Chikebrain: 5:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Who knows where i get get tramigo in Benin. (Purchase and installation).
Re: Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by Chikebrain: 5:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Jasmine360:
How much did it cost ?
Re: Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by Jasmine360(f): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chikebrain:

How much did it cost ?

Mine was installed at the cost of N50K last year. So budget 60k for it because of the rising cost of things in Nigeria.

And make sure you register the MTN SIM CARD YOU WISH TO USE BEFORE THE INSTALLATION.

1 Like

Re: Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by ezeokeUK: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Can someone please tell me if they have iOS mobile app?
Re: Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by davidrock: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tramigo is the best, you can call me for installation @ 55k, 08183902404, I install with 6months warranty anywhere in Nigeria

If you are outside the southeast you would need to pay us 60k for installation.

Re: Between Tramigo And MTN C Track by davidrock: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
We are professionals and dats the way we work, we don't lose your car and forget to tight one or the other, or install roughly, we install and u can never believe that something was installed it that some of your car parts was disassembled

(1) (Reply)

My Radiator Reservoir Gets Empty Quickly / Golden Or Flying Cars which do you prefer / I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.