Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja (105518 Views)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You know say we chop belleful pass ourselves........
small small o... make u no purge
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Lexusgs430: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
small small o... make u no purge

ORT to the rescue
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by LOVEGINO(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dis one na small thing na. Only my one TBC can cover d bill.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
So how much is, from Nigeria to Biafra
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Sanniboi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
money dey talk grin shocked tongue
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
27 millions?

4 journey of hw many minutes?
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Jabioro: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
I saw the excess in excess, the excess walk into vanity upon vanity.. I have way of enjoying myself and have the way of throwing off the excess with reruns of good omens.. ..
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by smallworld007: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
I Cant Belief Dis Abeg. Even If I Get The Money, I No Fit Pay Am, Cos I Get Lotz Of Things To Do With Maney.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by gideon1971(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
lord this one will be nothing compared to the one i will use in the future
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by AjoboF: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
For just 45mins?
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by gideon1971(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
Does not make economic sense.
thats cos u are economically challenged( no offence)
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Typicalguy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
#EyanHushPuppiRay
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
gideon1971:
thats cos u are economically challenged( no offence)
Does what you write there even make sense to a child with an IQ ?
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by ruggedtimi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vision4God:
So wats d price from Nigeria to lufthansa?
Hhhmm I guess we should b looking at a billion.
omo luftansa no be place oh
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by napoleon77(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vision4God:
So wats d price from Nigeria to lufthansa?
Hhhmm I guess we should b looking at a billion.

Is Lufthansa a place?
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by ExpensiveG: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Klington:
Okay, nah you sit near me for inside bus that day grin.. As we reach kogi, you buy one gala, the guy carry ur #450 change disappear grin. U cry 4rm dia reach Abuja grin grin

hahaha, you no well grin

no be me... I no fit siddon inside bus... I dey mad..

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by prey02(f): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Omo!!! U get sense no be small...I applaud U.take!!!

quote author=soberdrunk post=58550661] cheesy cheesy I nor buy Tokunbo G-wagon like 17m, fill the boot with enough beer and hire police, soldier, road safety, civil defence in convoy to Abuja still get excess money to waste when i get to Abuja angry angry[/quote]
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Klington: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExpensiveG:

hahaha, you no well grin

no be me... I no fit siddon inside bus... I dey mad..

grin grin grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by midehi2(f): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
shokayz:

As cool as your bF in yellow suit. grin grin
grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by kjhova(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ekeseges:
Can the jet take someone to heaven. I just dey ask

Yes it can, literally.

Just get the random Ahmed Abu Al-Zin from Afghanistan to pilot your plane and instruct him to nose dive at full speed from 33,000ft suicide bomber style.

That should do it.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by midehi2(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
napoleon77:

Is Lufthansa a place?
grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by stchinedu: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy I nor buy Tokunbo G-wagon like 17m, fill the boot with enough beer and hire police, soldier, road safety, civil defence in convoy to Abuja still get excess money to waste when i get to Abuja angry angry
omo take five joor cool

Na your mama born you.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by soberdrunk(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
prey02:
Omo!!! U get sense no be small...I applaud U.take!!!

quote author=soberdrunk post=58550661] cheesy cheesy I nor buy Tokunbo G-wagon like 17m, fill the boot with enough beer and hire police, soldier, road safety, civil defence in convoy to Abuja still get excess money to waste when i get to Abuja angry angry

Hehehe! Abeg who is that girl in your profile picture, abeg help me tell her say space go dey inside the G-wagon for her oooo! With her fresh face like today bread grin grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

ORT to the rescue
grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by realceeg(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
If I enter village with that kind money ...hmmm...I go become heaven sent ... grin
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by marxist88: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Even DANGOTE CANNOT PAID THIS MONEY
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by azimibraun: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin cheesy

I stand with hush puppi

He is capable
set up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.