Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja (105519 Views)

Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jakumo:
A one hour charter in a private jet should run no more than $10K tops. The figure of $74K for a one-hour jet rental is nothing more than a figment of an active imagination.

Private jet just like Yacht are of different kind and design.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by AlvanT(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Billyonaire:
Does not make economic sense.
Atal!!! I never own P.J yet but something tells me that amount is enough to maintain and run it for at least 3 months.
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by prey02(f): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pass tongue!!!

quote author=soberdrunk post=58559031]

Hehehe! Abeg who is that girl in your profile picture, abeg help me tell her say space go dey inside the G-wagon for her oooo! With her fresh face like today bread grin grin[/quote]
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by soberdrunk(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
prey02:
Pass tongue!!!

quote author=soberdrunk post=58559031]

Hehehe! Abeg who is that girl in your profile picture, abeg help me tell her say space go dey inside the G-wagon for her oooo! With her fresh face like today bread grin grin

'Wats strong' with you, somebody is offering G-Wagon space and you are forming African Miley Cyrus, are you addicted to the inside of Keke Napep...... angry
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by prey02(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Why 'shall' I not form tongue...is it your own forming grin
grin
Bros still Waka pass! shocked

'Wats strong' with you, somebody is offering G-Wagon space and you are forming African Miley Cyrus, are you addicted to the inside of Keke Napep...... angry[/quote]
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by tck2000(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kamelot77:
if I wan go heaven,how much is d price
Lol
Re: Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja by charlesELIKIBA: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
sunnysunny69:
If you're a multi millionaire like some dude you will pay, how much is 74k to a sportsman or footballer who earns £200,000 plus in a week.

my guy may weather will not pay 27million naira for a 40 minutes trip never, instead he will get his own personal jet. the price on that jet is over rated for a lagos to abuja trip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.