Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of Where He Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of Where He Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt (353 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of Where He Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt by street2view: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Voice Nigeria Coach, Timi Dakolo, who stormed his fans’ weddings last Saturday to perform for free, has take to Instagram to share a photo of where he lived for 15years in Port Harcourt before the fame.
http://street2view.com/2017/07/timi-dakolo-shares-photo-lived-15-years-port-harcourt-fame/

The Bayelsa born artiste whose career’s foundation was made stronger after he won West African Idol, wrote;

“IT WASN’T ALWAYS LIKE THIS… ONCE UPON A TIME IT WAS THE OVERSIZE SHOE… SO YOU WOULD GROW INTO IT… THE “NO FOOD THIS EVENING…” THE MOSQUITO WAR AT NIGHT… THE “GO HOME YOU HAVEN’T PAID SCHOOL FEES…” THE “JUST MANAGE FOOD GO DEY WHEN YOU COME BACK FROM SCHOOL…” THE CONSTANT DODGING OF THE LANDLORD.. THE “NO CHRISTMAS DRESS THIS YEAR…” THE HUSTLE TO MEET UP WAEC FEE BEFORE DEADLINE… THE SANITATION FEE… THE “NO WORRY MY PIKIN E GO BETTER…” IN ALL I HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FAMILY… AWESOME UNCLES AND AUNTIES… GREAT COUSINS AND FRIENDS… THE HOUSE ON MY PICTURE WAS HOME FOR LIKE 15 YEARS… SHA SHA, WE ENJOYED NO. 15 “CHRIST APOSTOLIC STREET…” MILE 3 DIOBU, PORT HARCOURT… THIS PICTURE SHOWS THERE IS A GOD… AND HE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR MATTER…”

http://street2view.com/2017/07/timi-dakolo-shares-photo-lived-15-years-port-harcourt-fame/

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of Where He Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt by Alexk2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
wow; indeed there is a God! God bless my hustle.

(1) (Reply)

See How Kcee Reacted To Ban Of Video Shot Outside Country / I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice / Tekno About Dropping Another Song. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.