Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice (351 Views)

Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised / 'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice by rhonard(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Singer 9ice, who sparked up a lengthy controversy with his song “Living Things” has come out to clear the air on his Grammy promise which he made to his fans in one of his songs back in the days.

If you still recall, the “Living Things” crooner had bragged about bringing home a Grammy Award on a track that featured Nigerian music legend 2face Innocent Idibia titled “Street Credibility.” It’s been several years since the release of that track and 9ice hasn’t brought home any Grammies. Now, his fans are asking him to fulfill his promise.

The pressure got so much on 9ice, as fans are on his neck to bring home the Grammy he promised to bring home. To this end, 9ice has made to inform his fans that he never promised anyone that he was going to bring home a Grammy Award. According to the singer, he only promised himself what he wants for his life. Clearing the air, 9ice said:

“I didn’t promise anyone Grammy. I only promised myself what I want for my life. I was talking about my story. I was simply thinking aloud. That was my own vision for my life and not a promise to my fans.”

Re: I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mr wire wire you promised me obodoyibo and grammy o angry grin
Re: I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice by princeemmma(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
its now you did not promise anyone, na your own wahala sha undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice by VargasVee(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised Anyone Grammy – 9ice by DozieInc(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
What do 9ice and APC have in common?

When Lie Mohammed is your ancestor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Don’t Know About Me – John Okafor, Mr Ibu / 'my Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over' -yvonne Okoro / Mayweather Jr Floors Mcgregor In The 10th Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.